Georgia-Savannah

Jewelry Store

I'm in need of a jewelry store in Savannah to have my ring cleaned and polished for my wedding. I live in DC and can't find a place here that will do it for less than $75 - which is ridiculous! (I used to work at a jewelry store in Atlanta and we did it for free!!!) I figure it's something that can wait until a day or two before the wedding and thought I might have better luck finding it for less there. Anybody have any suggestions?Thanks!!! :)

Re: Jewelry Store

• iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Levy Jewlers is the best jewlery store in Savannah.  They have amazing customer service.  They have a location downtown  on Broughton St, one at Oglethorpe Mall and one at Savannah Mall.  They are a locally owned store.  You could also try the chain stores.  We have Kay's and several others.  Many of them are at either of the malls.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    We always take our jewelry to Anderson's Jewelers on Eisenhower Drive.  Not sure if they'll charge you to clean it or not, but they're really nice and they always do a great job, and they never charge us (but we buy most of our stuff from there also).  They'd be worth calling.  GL!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies - I appreciate the input! I'll check them out! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards