California-Central

Rehearsal Dinner locations in Paso?

Anyone have a suggestion of where to go for a rehearsal dinner that is reasonably priced in the Paso Robles area?? Thanks all!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner locations in Paso?

• I've been starting to think about the same things.  I'll keep my eyes and ears open, but I'm planning from afar and wont be in PR until March.  Good luck, and if you find anything, please post it!

Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • I did find an pretty great priced/fun place to eat - its called Cool Hand Lukes - and they were VERY friendly !!
  • Thanks.  I hate that place :(  I think their food is disgusting
    Photobucket
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Just because you saw it on Four Weddings, doesn't mean it's a good idea.
  • I just ate their and your right - gross, the potatoe was SO OLD. I went to Firestone Walker Brewery that just opened up a restaurant which was AMAZING food, but the guy that showed us around was so not helpful and it was a minimum of $2k for food & alcohol, and they said they would email me more information and I have yet to recieve it - anything on your end?
  • I just ate their and your right - gross, the potatoe was SO OLD. I went to Firestone Walker Brewery that just opened up a restaurant which was AMAZING food, but the guy that showed us around was so not helpful and it was a minimum of $2k for food & alcohol, and they said they would email me more information and I have yet to recieve it - anything on your end?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards