Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

non church ceremony site? suggestions...

Hey...so some of you know my story.  We have our reception site booked, could have the ceremony there as well, but we're re-thinking it.  We've talked about searching for a church, but are not members anywhere yet.  Our wedding is April 30th and I'd really like to get moving a little faster on this.  Does anyone know of a nice wedding ceremony site for under $500?  Maybe, like Blaisdell Mansion, St. Paul Club?  Let me know if you had your wedding ceremony at a nice place that you would suggest!  Thanks!

Re: non church ceremony site? suggestions...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We are having our ceremony at the Weyerhauser Chapel on the Macalester College campus. Thought it is technically a "chapel" you are allowed to hold any kind of ceremony you wish, religious or secular, since you bring in your own officiant (we are having a friend perform the ceremony.) It's a $500 rental fee which includes a ceremony coordinator and use of their piano, pa system, etc. It's a unique space (hexagonal), you should check it out!good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    LittleSweetieLittleSweetie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    List in the Minneapolis Bio - link in my signature.
    Our big girl, Cora, and our sneaky kitty, Roxy

Visit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My venue has a $100 dollar rental fee but it's all the way up in Saint Cloud haha.. sorry that's all the help I have!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My ceremony and recpetion is at the garden room in eden prairie- rental fee for the space is under $400
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my ceremony and reception at the same place. I loved it and wouldn't have had it any other way. We didn't have to pay for a limo/transportation, plus our guests loved the fact they didn't have to drive to another place.
    imageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    KTSUN17: I am seriously considering have my ceremony and reception at The Garden Room in EP...can you give me your feedback?  So far, i've been very impressed.  If you want to email me, my email address is lrbrouwer@yahoo.com.  I have been impressed so far but would love to hear your view on it before I book it (may be resrving it as early as this weekend because the weekends are filling up quickly!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards