March 2013 Weddings

18 to go!

**venting**

i have just 18 days to go and i'm getting really frustrated with a one of my good friends. they rsvp'd yes but i've been doubling back just to make sure folks are still actually coming. and now...i can't get a straight answer out of them! one has a fmaily of SIX so knowing if theya re coming or not is important....that's a whole table!!! she goes from yes...to the oldest some may not come...to she may drop the younger kids to her mom...to well we are going on a couple of vacations so i'm not sure when we could leave....to not answering my texts or emails. UGH! i gave her an out and let her know i wouldn't be mad if she didn't come...i would undrestand but i would appreciate knowing ahead of time instead of having a completely empty table (at $65 per person...that's not cool). so now i have to turn in my seating chart and my floor plan and i'm stuck. not sure to leave it as it is with her family included or to take them off........why can't people make things easier for me????

thanks for listening :-)

Re: 18 to go!

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_18-to-go?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:7e1bdc85-64dd-476d-9bd2-1e2b80344036Post:2d0ab639-3fd2-4c47-90cd-e0f7606407f7">Re: 18 to go!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Could you tell her that your venue needs the final head count and table lay out no later than February 22 so you need to know by Thursday at the latest? That gives her a firm date that you need her "for sure" answer by and puts it in her court without pushing her too much.
    Posted by xcalygrl[/QUOTE]

<div>xcalygrl,</div><div>
    </div><div>if she doesn't respond to this email (sent to her personal and work) i will try one last time. i'll give her a call and add a date. i already feel like i'm harassing her but...what else can i do? </div>
  • LOL @ debt collector.

I text her yesterday...emailed her today...so tomorrow i'll call.
    just once a day :-)

Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards