Michigan-Northern

Need a ceremony site

I live in MI and need some help finding a ceremony site. We really like the log cabin or hunting lodge feel. I hate halls. This will also be a bigger wedding. I am having a terrible time finding something that isnt an arm and a leg to rent. Please help!

Re: Need a ceremony site

• edited December 2011
    where do you want to get married?
  • noel1krnoel1kr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well majority of my family is from Livonia, Detroit Area and his family is from Ionia, Grand Rapids area. I would like it somewhere where both families have to drive about the equal distance. 
  • edited December 2011
    Darn about the equal driving distance! I would have recommended Castle Farms in Charlevoix MI it's beautiful!
    November 2011 Siggy Challenge - February - Venue

Photobucket
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • noel1krnoel1kr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    :) Yes, thank you for that. I love that. But we are saving that for when my sister gets married because it is more "her" Thank you tho. 
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, I know you are looking for equal driving distance but sense you mentioned some of the family is near Ionia, there is a hunting and fishing lodge at Bertha Brock Park in Ionia that fits quite a few people. If you are looking into it more let me know I live nearby and might be some help! :) 
  • noel1krnoel1kr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My fiance is actually from ionia and his family still lives there. 
  • edited December 2011
    What about something like this http://www.barothylodge.com/whitetail.htm it's in a place called whitetail near Ludington, we are thinking of booking in our out of towners in as our cabin is about 20 min away. They have a number of different cabins.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards