Indiana
Options

too expensive to lose weight?!?!?!?

So I just went for my first dress fitting. My dress is apparently very well made and therefore very time consuming and expensive to alter. Right now, it fits perfectly around the waist - it is a corset back and it is pulled as tight as it will go. If I lose any more weight, It will cost me a lot of money to take it in because it can't be tied any tighter. This sucks . . ..I really didn't care to lose any more weight around my waist, but I wanted to focus on overall body fat reduction which will inevitably lead to weight loss in the waist . . .I just have to decide if it is worth it!!!

Re: too expensive to lose weight?!?!?!?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Do you have photos?I had a similar situation since my top layer had to all be altered by hand she told when I brought it in about 6 weeks before the wedding that was it.  I couldn't lose anymore because she wouldn't have time to re-alter it.I know H is happy with the way I look, so I was happy with it.  I am sure yours is happy with the way you look so I would say leave it how it is and just maintain weight.  You can still work on toning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards