Students

Hello Poll

Ok so I know most of this was answered in the post below but thought it might be easier to read in "poll" format :)Name:FI Name:Wedding Date:Major/Year in college:Estimated graduation:Job(if applicable):Dream Job:An Interesting Fact About Yourself:A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding:

Re: Hello Poll

• ha ha ok...name: MelissaFI name: MichaelWedding date: June 10, 2010College stuff: 2 year Masters in Special EducationGraduation: May of 2011Job: I only wishDream job: one that I am happy at ha hainteresting fact: I absolutely love mornings!  Although this morning it is really hard for me to wake up!Unique wedding stuff:  We are getting married in our family vacation spot from when I was a baby. I have been going there for 25 years and I adore it. :)  We are doing our own thing... still in the early planning part of all the details. The big stuff is done.
    "Gone to Carolina in my mind..." image
  • Name: Shandra FI Name: JohnWedding Date: June 5, 2010Major/Year in college: Biology and African American Studies/ 2nd year seniorEstimated graduation: December 2009 YAY!!!!!!Job(if applicable): Full-Time student Dream Job: OrthodontistAn Interesting Fact About Yourself: I would like to be on Jeopardy one day. I'm such a nerd!A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding: This isn't pertaining to the ceremony. I'm still working things out since this would be a total surprise to FI, but I'm working on having a cigar bar containing all of FI's favorite cigars at the reception.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Edit: I am not getting married June 10 lol, June 19, 2010, good lord!
    "Gone to Carolina in my mind..." image
  • Name:  AbbyFI Name:  MattWedding Date: 6/18/10Major/Year in college:  Kind of a senior... kind of over that... :p Estimated graduation:  Depends on when they offer the classes I need!Job(if applicable):  Looking... *sigh*Dream Job: LibrarianAn Interesting Fact About Yourself:  Maybe not that interesting, but I'm a total nerd who's starting to get into comic books thanks to Fiancé (also a big nerd)A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding:  We hope to set up a Wii video game station for our guests to play around with
    Anniversary
  • Name: ElizabethFI Name: JustinWedding Date: June 12, 2010Major/Year in College: Psychology & Sociology/SeniorEstimated Graduation: May 2010Job: Sports WriterDream Job: Behavior Profiler but I am going to teachAn interesting fact about yourself: I am deeply interested in true crime.  I spend my free time studying serial killers and mass murderers.A unique that will be in your wedding: We are having a pink flamingo themed cocktail hour.
  • arj, have you check out the June 2010 board?
  • Look at you elpa recruiting girls to our month board. I love it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Name: Janeen FI Name:Wes Wedding Date: May 24, 2009!! Major/Year in college: Nursing/Senior Estimated graduation: December 2010 Job(if applicable): Full time student Dream Job: Registered Nurse specializing in cardiology An Interesting Fact About Yourself: I am a crappy television show junky. A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding: We had our officiant read Dr. Suess's Oh, the places you'll go! at the end of our ceremony just before he pronounced us husband and wife.
    Ignorance is a poor defense. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • a wii station at her wedding, arj totally deserves a chance with us other June Knotties, haha
  • Name: Heather or "Fitz"FI Name: MeganWedding Date:10/17/09Major/Year in college:A.A. RN Nursing 2nd (I have been in college since 2004 but I am considered a 2nd year student for nursing). Estimated graduation: May 2010Job(if applicable): Reimbursement Coord Home InfusionDream Job:RN in HospAn Interesting Fact About Yourself: I used to be a competitive figure skater. A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding: All of my DIY projects.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers My bio Last Updated: 12/1/09 http://tinyurl.com/7zz6z7u
  • Name: FaylaFI Name: DavidWedding Date: June 10, 2010 (nope, that's not a typo)Major/Year in college: 2nd year MBA   Estimated graduation: May 2010Job(if applicable): I alledgedly have a job with the Air Force (but not in the AF)Dream Job: CFOAn Interesting Fact About Yourself: I LOVE sushi but won't eat fish in any other formA unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding: Each reception table will have pics of us with the people at the table displayed on it
  • Name: Danielle FI Name: DaveWedding Date: June 26, 2010Major/Year in college: 1st year Master's in Integrated Teaching through the ArtsEstimated graduation: June 2011Job(if applicable): Kindergarten TeacherDream Job: I'm doing it... Except for maybe 5th gradeAn Interesting Fact About Yourself:  Um? Drawing a blank.A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding: My card "box" is actually a watering can that my aunt painted for us.
  • Name: Bobbie FI Name: Mark Wedding Date: 6/26/2010 Major/Year in college: Senior (thanks God) Estimated graduation: December 18, 2009 Job(if applicable): student Dream Job: first grade teacher at Cleveland ISD (Texas not Ohio) An Interesting Fact About Yourself: I am a total girly girl. A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding: I don't really know yet. Due to budget cuts we are cutting out a lot of things.:(
  • Name: Amanda DH Name: Chris Wedding Date: April 12, 2008 Major or Year in College: 2nd year graduate student Estimated graduation: May 2010 Job (if applicable): Graduate assistant Dream Job: Spanish professor Interesting fact about myself: I feel more comfortable writing in Spanish than I do in English, which really confuses me. Unique touch that will be (or was) in my wedding: We had a Catholic wedding in a Baptist church to honor my heritage and our faith. It got interesting...
  • Love the answers! especially the poster(forgot your SN already!) with the orange shoes in your siggy...it's my favorite color and I am wearing orange shoes too! :DName: RachelFI Name: DavidWedding Date: 11/13/09Major/Year in college: couldn't tell ya...been going part time since 03 heh maybe a junior or senior?Estimated graduation: Fall '10!Job(if applicable): AP Assistant which turned into Purchasing Asst :/Dream Job: STAHM, Dancer, dance teacher or all the above!An Interesting Fact About Yourself: I love the color orange almost to an obsession. And my body hates me.A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding: My Dress and coordinating shoes! (PIB)
  • Name and FI name: sorry, won't disclosewedding date: June 26, 2010Major/year in college: 2nd year master's studentETGraduation: hell, it's a definite. May 14, 2010. July 1 I start my PhD at either Michigan State or MarylandJob: Research AssistantDream Job: Either teaching college seniors sustainable landscape design, or developing sustainable/green landscape protocols for green roofs, water gardens, and drainage facilitiesFact: My dog was put down today :( (not to be a debby downer, but it's on my mind)Unique wedding touch: Our wedding/reception is in the same room, so our guests will be seated at the tables for the ceremony
    *Jeremiah 29:11* SoyFreeBlog
  • I'm a little late in finding this board! But here goes..Name: Megan   FI Name: JacobWedding Date: May 15, 2010Major/Year in college: Science Education/SeniorEstimated graduation: May 2010Job(if applicable): Science Teacher (high school!)Dream Job: stay at home mom!An Interesting Fact About Yourself:I am 21 and in charge of training needs for 1000 people at my workplace. Stressful? Yes..A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding:I will be giving the flowers in my bouquet away as I walk down the aisle to people who have meant alot to me and FI.
  • Name:Becky FI Name: Gerald Wedding Date:9.18.10 Major/Year in college: Business. I've been in school since 2004. Lets just say junior. Estimated graduation:May 2011 Job(if applicable): Fraud Analyst Dream Job: Historian An Interesting Fact About Yourself: I love history and have been a history major twice. A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding: Everything will be DIY. I'm paying for the wedding myself.
  • Name: Lacey FI Name: Caleb Wedding Date: December 18, 2010 Major/Year in college: Elementary Education major - Senior Estimated graduation: December 12, 2010 Job(if applicable): Office Assistant at a Workers' Compensation Law Firm Dream Job: I look forward to teaching, but I don't think that would be my dream job. If I could do anything I would be a Killer Whale Trainer at SeaWorld. That was my dream job as a kid and I still think it would be fun. An Interesting Fact About Yourself: I'm addicted to ice cream (atleast my fiance says I am). I just like it a lot A unique touch that will be in your wedding: We're getting married at the church where his parents were married (they were the 1st couple married there), my father re-married, and his brother got married. It is also the church where we met back in 8th grade. Another is that my bouquet will be mostly yellow roses. There are three reasons: (1) they've been my favorite flower for as long as I can remember (2) they symbolize friendship; Caleb and I were friends for 5 years before we started dating (3) "The Yellow Rose of Texas". I lived in Texas for most of my childhood and sang that song all the time when I was really little.
  • Name: AlexFI Name: BobbyWedding Date: August 6, 2010Major/Year in college: Middle Level Education/senior!!!Estimated graduation: May 2010Job(if applicable): Swim coachDream Job: full-time author An Interesting Fact About Yourself: Gosh, it's always so hard to think of these on the spot.  I guess this is interesting--I can play five different instruments.A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding: My dad and I don't really have a "cute" daddy-daughter song, so we have decided to dance to the Young Frankenstein version of "Puttin' on the Ritz."  It is one of our favorite movies, but we aren't telling anyone about this dance; it is supposed to be a total surprise to everyone but the DJ.
  • Name: SamanthaFI Name: MarkWedding Date: July 17, 2010Major/Year in college: Psychology - 3rd Year (Junior)Estimated graduation: May 2011Job(if applicable): Part-time at Dairy Queen (ugh) and I have an Internship at the county Circuit Court in the Juvenile Probation division (so I pretty much do everything that a PO does, ha)Dream Job: Occupational Therapist! And Mommy.An Interesting Fact About Yourself: Hmmm not a whole lot really...A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding:  wow, now I feel bad...I haven't gotten that far into the planning yet :/  haha.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • This is fun to read!Name: LindseyFI Name: BryanWedding Date: January 8, 2011Major/Year in college: Pharmacy/3rd undergrad yearEstimated graduation: May of 2014 (UGH!)Job(if applicable): NannyDream Job: Pharmacist of course!  I would love to specialize in pediatrics...hmm...An Interesting Fact About Yourself:  I live 10 hours away from my fiance.  It sucks sooooo much!A unique touch that will be (or was) in your wedding:  I don't have much of those details planned yet!!  Although I am planning to have a lace dress, and I am going to take swatches of lace from my mom's dress and my mother-in-law's dress to add to mine.  Something borrowed--and sentimental! =)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I keep you with me in my heart, you make it easier when life gets hard.
  • P.S.   I don't remember who it was, but I LOVE the periodic table numbers!  LOL!!  I am such a chemistry nerd...I can't even get over how much I love that idea.  You HAVE to post pictures!!!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I keep you with me in my heart, you make it easier when life gets hard.
  • Name: Hannah FI Name: Alex Wedding Date: August 1, 2010 Major/Year in college: English Education/Junior Estimated graduation: December 2011(hopefully!) Job(if applicable): Day care Dream Job: High school English teacher. . . but mostly the fun AP classes. . . An Interesting Fact About Yourself: My FI and I participate in the World's largest trivia contest . . . and are planning on making trivia a part of our reception. . . A unique touch that will be (or was) in your wedding: My FI and I will both be wearing custom made Converse Chuck Taylors.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ok so I know most of this was answered in the post below but thought it might be easier to read in "poll" format :)Name: AndreaFI Name: CharlieWedding Date: October 23, 2010Major/Year in college: Professional Counseling/2nd year grad. studentEstimated graduation: May 2011Job(if applicable): SecretaryDream Job: AuthorAn Interesting Fact About Yourself: Can't really think of anything at the moment....A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding: I'll be wearing flip flops, as usual. =)
  • Name: Diana   FI Name: RyanWedding Date: 10.16.2010Major/Year in college: Nursing, I've been in school for awhile... so I don't really have a status.Estimated graduation: I wish I knew! :(Job(if applicable): Nursing Assistant, Unit SecretaryDream Job: Ped. Nurse, or OB Nurse, or the NICUAn Interesting Fact About Yourself: hmm... I love wedding shows! Always have!A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding: Ladybugs are somehow going to be incorporated in the wedding.
    ~* Diana *~ ~* October 9, 2010 *~

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Anniversary

• Name: KatieFI Name: MikeWedding Date: Spring 2011 (date TBD)Major/Year in college: 1st Year Ph.D. Candidate, Marine BiologyEstimated graduation: Fall 2011 - Winter 2012Job(if applicable): Administrative Assistant/TA/Freelance Photographer/Lab RatDream Job: Marine Biologist, with a specialty in elasmobranchs (sharks, rays, sawfish)An Interesting Fact About Yourself: I graduated college at 20. Yep, overachiever.A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding: We're still on the verge of getting engaged, so we have some basic ideas figured out, but very little in terms of nitty gritty details. One thing we do know is that we will be having our friend Brian marry us, instead of a pastor/officiant. He's actually one of the first people to introduce us, and he's the one who pushed me to go out with BF in the first place. Kinda nice to be married by the man who pushed us together and who's watched our relationship grow from our first date to where we are now.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• Name:Kelli FI Name:Travis Wedding Date: June 5, 2010 Major/Year in college: 2L (second year) Law student...we don't have majors in law school, but my bachelors degree is in Criminal Justice. Estimated graduation: May 2011...but then I have to take to Bar Exam, so I'm not really done till I get my scores in October 2011 Job(if applicable): I work for a judge...for free... Dream Job: Financial Lawyer An Interesting Fact About Yourself: I am a massive Phillies Fan, as is my fiance...Go PHILS! A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding: My Garter will be Phillies. Our centerpieces are crystal filled with Candies.
  • Name: SarahFI Name: AndrewWedding Date: October 24, 2010Major/Year in college: Sophomore studying Psychology Estimated graduation: May of 2012Job(if applicable): Preschool TeacherDream Job: MotherAn Interesting Fact About Yourself: I was born and raised in Southern New Jersey, but my fiance and I moved to Indiana after we graduated high school in 2008 to attend college. A unique touch that will be(or was) in your wedding: Everything will be DIY, so hopefully it'll all be unique.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards