Texas-Austin

Budget friendly rehearsal dinner for an OOT bride

I'm originally from the San Antonio area, but we are getting married in Georgetown. We plan on driving up the day before the wedding, meeting up with our wedding party (who are also OOT), and staying the night in Austin.

I'm not too familiar with the area, and wanted any kind of suggestions for a place - extremely budget friendly - to host a rehearsal dinner. Any kind of suggestions help. I'd greatly appreciate it.

October '12
~MARRIED 10.11.12~

Re: Budget friendly rehearsal dinner for an OOT bride

• If you like Italian-there is a Zio's  right off I35 & Hwy29.  We are considering using their catering for our rehersal and we live in Austin.
  • The Salt Lick is delicious BBQ! My dad had his rehearsal dinner there. They do a group rate, and a special menu. They also have a seperate room to accomodate you.
  • The Caswell House can be rented for rehearsal dinners.   It is a historical house located in downtown Austin.  It has a balcony overlooking the capitol and is located 9 blocks north of the 6th St. entertainment district.

You can bring in your own alcohol here.  We rented the house for our wedding and enjoyed the venue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards