Flowers

Centerpiece Question

Hey Ladies, I plan on having a mix of tall and short centerpieces on my tables at the reception, but I have a question. I know a lot of people don't like tall centerpieces because they block people's view. I just want to know what is a good size to avoid this. Anybody else doing tall centerpieces? What are your vase heights. I was looking at 21" and I was just wondering if they would be tall enough. Thanx

Re: Centerpiece Question

• Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe stick to tall, skinny, clear vases or containers with all the floral on top, over 3 feet or so. A guest should be able to see the guests seated across from them without having to do any major neck craning to see around a vase or flowers. Keep in mind the taller guests.
  • edited December 2011
    I was at a florist consultation and I talked to her about doing the same thing- a mix of short and tall centerpieces. I asked how tall the ones she suggested were, she said that the top of the centerpiece will be at or above standing eye level. That way when people are sitting the centerpieces will be plenty high above the table.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards