Indiana
Options

Venues allowing own caterer and liquor in Indy area

Looking for venue allowing use of my choice of caterers and allow me to bring my own liquor.  About 100 or 125 guests.  Would like a venue for the marriage ceremony also, but not required-may use church.

Re: Venues allowing own caterer and liquor in Indy area

• Options
    I'm getting married at Avon Gardens on the westside. They are completely a 'choose your own options' kind of a place. The rental items/overall cost is pretty high, but you can save (big) with choosing caterer/bar on your own. I probably will end up spending the same as I would somewhere with set caterers/minimums, but I think I am getting more - plus the site is gorgeous.
  • Options
    We are using The Commons in Columbus.  You can do your own food but you must provide a 3 way liquor license in order to serve alcohol.  Still this is the best place we've come by in our search.  Looked at Avon Gardens as well but they book fast, our date options were all taken.
  • Options
    I dont know how close you are to the Tipton/ Elwood area but there is a barn there that I'm having my ceremony and reception at. It's Spurgeons barn on Kelley Farms. I have the Number to the farm if you are interested.

amandashumway23@yahoo.com
  • Options
    Im getting married at the community life center at washington east. The venue is beautiful, they allow outside catering but you cant bring your own liquor. However, they provide liquor in $250 increments (top shelf) which is great.
  • Options
    We looked into the Stutz building in downtown Indy.  It's a great older space for rent and you bring your own everything.  Caterers, liqour, rentals, etc  Plus side - bring your own caterer and liqour, down side - LOTS of coordination when you're bringing in everything.  You also have to love that it's an old car manufacturing facility (re: industrial windows, etc) and that they have some of the old stutz cars on display. 

Just a thought...something different...
  • Options
    We are getting married at Traders Point. www.traderspointevents.com

You can have your own caterer and alcohol. It is beautiful and very reasonably priced.
  • Options
    Hello! I am a wedding planner and I would love to assist you with anything if you are having problems. I live in the Indianapolis area so if you would like a session please email me at unforgettableweddingsandeventsgmai.com I also have a website www.wix.com/shamekiahunt/unforgettableweds
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards