Texas-Houston

creepy movies

what movie creeps the heck out of you?  mine right now is STRANGERS.    i can't watch it at night or if i'm sleeping alone.

Re: creepy movies

• Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anything based on a true story
  • nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Hills have Eyes 2! It was super creepy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Going old school. Pet Cemetery. Still creeps me out. And with that old lady saying "Raaaaaachel". I have a lot more then that. I can't watch scary movies any more.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm really scared of zombie movies. I will cry and have nightmares for weeks. I tried to watch 28 days and I gave up midway. I just feel like that can happen! I made myself watch the Last house on the left and it wasn't as bad as I thought, I am too scared to watch strangers because I hear that it is terrifying.
  • happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the entity. its a true story about ghosts that come and rape a single mom in the night. oh. my. gawd.  
  • edited December 2011
    The Ring! There was this girl who lived down the hall from me in the dorms when the movie came out and looked so much like the girl in that movie.
  • Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Janie if you're scared now... just don't watch it. I was too, and I regreted sitting there the entire time. But if I do not watch the ending the anxiety will kill me. Strangers is awful! White noise... omg I refused to turn on the radio for weeks!
  • Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The Mothman Prophecies scared the crap out of me and my best friend
  • hoopsgirlhoopsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    happy, i know exactly what you're talking about!  wasn't there a bathroom scene?  i couldnt remember the name of the movie, but i think that's it.i think strangers bothers me because i can see it happening in real life. the ending is freaking horrible.
  • pinkypoo33pinkypoo33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Grudge....hands down.  I slept with a night light for a good while after I saw that movie, because I kept imagining the little asian cat boy sitting in the corner of my room.....*shudders*
  • janie2002janie2002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Happy - is that the movie where she moves at the end and she sees the ghost in her new house?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YES janie and hoops! the ghost continues to haunt her. i fucking hate that movie so much.  her brusies were real and all of her exams actually showed that she was raped.
  • shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • hoopsgirlhoopsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Grudgei like to call a friend of mine and do that sound with my voice.  i know, i mean:)happy- i get flashes of that movie in my head sometimes.  i only saw it once and that was over 18 years ago.
  • edited December 2011
    i try to avoid them whenever possible.. the grudge scared me pretty bad for a while. Hubby would make that sound sometimes too I hated it. Now it doesn't bother me.
  • edited December 2011
    I love love love scary movies! all of them!! When I was a kid I watched Friday the 13th so much I started to think Jason lived under my bed and wouldnt sleep in there for a while! hahahahah. :)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh and i just want to add (lol. ive had A LOT of coffee today) that I like the halloween movies. i do not like the rob zombie movies where the whole family kills people...house of a 1000 corpses? but i like the halloween movies. the jason dude doesnt scare me...i actually empathize with him. im excited to see the new one!
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    IT is mine also. I HATE clowns because of it. They freak me out! I really want to go to a circus, but I won't because of the dumb clowns.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I can't watch scary movies but the FI loves them. My goal is to watch 5 by the end of this thing I'm doing.I've been to were they filmed Hills Have Eyes 2! It is so creepy!! FI lives about an hour away from it. People including police don't drive through that town at night. The FI has to drive through if he ever goes to Vegas or flys out of Vegas. He hates driving through there at night.
  • txbootsytxbootsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love scary movies! Not many make me sick. But a movie called "An American Crime" was hard for me to watch and I won't watch again. "Passion of the Christ" was hard for me too. Won't watch it again either.   House on the Left was awesome! They kicked those bad people's AZZes!! I thought Strangers could have been better. Must have had a low budget. I LOVE Rob Zombie movies!zombie movies are good like 28 days later series and Quarantine.
    18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh yea for some reason Saw part 1 freaked me out. Ring part 1 freaked me out too. When I was younf Freddy Krueger and Candy Man were freaky!!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I must see this Entity too!
  • edited December 2011
    I can never watch the Ring ever again! That movie freaked me out and I had stuff in common with the first person who died in the movie. Saw 1 I was fine till he got off the floor then I freaked, no lie I slept with my Mom the rest of the week.
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, The Mothman Prophecies creeped me out.  I haven't been able to watch it since.And The Ring...And the noise the girl makes in The Grudge creeps me out, too.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, and The Cat's Eye freaked me out when I was little with that little goblin thing that sucks the girl's breath while she's sleeping.  I sometimes catch myself wondering if it comes out of my walls at night...and then I can't sleep...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards