December 2013 Weddings

Hi.

I like turtles.
"That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton

Re: Hi.

• This place smells like a middle school locker room.
    image Ready to rumble.
  • From the looks of posts below, it seems that 2013 has been a refuge for the likes of Amy#s, Pixy, and OSULori

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • yodleayheehoo
    Wow I am having no Knot issues

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • QTF? Where is my picture? My siggy?

Book Review Blog

If I were a man (or fitty) I'd totally call my penis THE WIZARD - HappyTummy
  • You can have different siggies for each board.  Which is why I'm sporting the pirate nun.
    "That chick wins at Penises, for sure." -- Fenton
  • It's cold in here.
  • I was dying of boredom here.  I hate the stupid Nest and it's stupid slowness.  I'm packing up all of my offices here at work and as much fun as I thought the whole "can't move/lift boxes" thing would be, it actually blows.  And of course, no one else is helping me.

If I could have posted on the Nest, this would have went in the "Work Vent" post Cali made.

"Once I got a bath bomb that, once exploded, filled the tub with confetti. Little sharp metallic pieces of confetti. The product description said nothing about confetti. Oh look, there's a tiny, sharp metallic blue star stabbing me in the labia. HOW RELAXING. " - NoisyPenguin
  • Hmmm. Now this is moving fast.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • I also like the reply box at the bottom of the page.

Why is it so hard for all the boards to look similar? I would love to see a behind the scenes documentary on this site.

Husbands should be like Kleenex: Soft, strong, and disposable.
  • The documentary would actually start with a door slowly opening, to see 25 trained monkeys running around an office building with clipboards and veils and diapers on (since they test out what they're advertising).  Some would be breastfeeding, others would be trying out new recipies with bananas. 

"Once I got a bath bomb that, once exploded, filled the tub with confetti. Little sharp metallic pieces of confetti. The product description said nothing about confetti. Oh look, there's a tiny, sharp metallic blue star stabbing me in the labia. HOW RELAXING. " - NoisyPenguin
  • Hello friends.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards