Ohio-Cincinnati

Lisa's Cakes

I went to the Bridal show at the Manor House today. There were several cake vendors there that I had heard a lot about. However, I was most impressed by a baker that I had never heard of: Lisa's Cakes from Lebanon. She, by far, had the most delicious cake there! I just checked out her website. After spending hours upon hours looking at thousands of cakes, I thought I seen them all. However, she has some gorgeous and unique designs on her website! Has anyone used her? She is definitely at the top of my list now!

Re: Lisa's Cakes

• sandsgilroy2bsandsgilroy2b member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you really like her book a tasting.  I went to BridalRama a few years ago w/my sis.  Everyone there agreed that her cakes looked amazing but tasted like Betty Crocker.
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't used her, but go to Wedding Wire.com and see put in Cake as your vendor to see if there are any reviews on her. Good Luck!
  • edited December 2011
    my best friend used her for her wedding cake and she loved her cake. the lady who delivered the cake (not sure if it was Lisa or not) wasn't the most friendly person in the world. However, the cake did look and taste good.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Hola Andrea, my former Bible Study buddy!!Yes, I did notice that she wasn't overally bubbly or smiley!  I think that she just may be a serious person.  I do want to to meet with her at her bakery and have a tasting.  Her cakes are really beautiful!Carrie 
  • edited December 2011
    Carrie!!! Oh my gosh, how funny! I know, I miss you girls... I think I might join in this week, or maybe next week. Are you still going? I'd love to catch up with you all! If you're looking for another option on cake vendors, check out Tracy Bellman with Tres Belle. I used her, as have many of the girls on here. I am still receving comments on how delicious our wedding cake was. This is her website: http://www.tresbellecakes.com/ Please let me know if you need help or have questions with anything!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I found a baker that does beautiful work with delicious cake, for cheap! She will work with in your budget, just let her know what it is and she stays with in it. In Northern Ky, but delivers. Her cell # is 859-912-3223. She used to work for Fantasy in Frosting, but IMHO has better attention to detail. (I have seen TONS of FIF cakes, and she is cheaper.) All her flavors are the same price and she lets you choose as many flavors you want and will even do half and half on the larger tiers. $2 for Buttercream $3 for fondant and cupcakes for .65 and up. And she is very nice and talkative!
  • clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    annabananarobslob, what is her name?  Does she have a website?
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards