Texas-Houston

Yay it's FRIDAY!

What do you ladies have going on this weekend?Tonight - working until 7 then the neighbors are making dinner for the 4 of usTomorrow - working out then heading out to Memorial City Mall to do a bit of Birthday outfit shopping then most likely eating out somewhere.Sunday - work!

Re: Yay it's FRIDAY!

• edited December 2011
    I'm looking forward to the colder weather and the opportunity to shop for new clothes :) tonight- dh works, so probably the gym and left over lasagna. Tomorrow- shop for my sisters baby shower and go to bbb to get the last bit of my china(!!). Then work for a few hours. Sunday- hopefully nothing if I can help it. Maybe.... Just maybe I'll clean.
    DX PCOS 11/10 - Failed Adoption 9/11 - LEEP 12/11 - Starting Clomid 4/1/12

Photobucket

I did it. I started a blog.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• daniel1984daniel1984 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm hanging out with Janie today and going to a wedding tonight! Some good news, Dan put his 2 weeks notice in so we will have the semester to hang out during classes, I'm really excited about that bc I know its the only time in our lives after college that we'll be able to do that... err at least until we retire. Anyway yay for the unemployed!
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight- dinner with DH and relax. Saturday- baby shower and hang with the girls. Sunday- Football and cleaning.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    after work the boys have to go for their team and individual football photos then i have to meet some one to drop something off then i am back home and i plan to relax sat - early morning games, afterwards going with my mom and my daughter to the tatoo/piercing place, my daughter is getting her belly button pierced (her 15yr b day present) my mom is getting a tattoo and i might finally get the new one I want....yay. sun - church and clean house
    Planning Bio
    Updated 8/24
    The Planning Blog
    Updated 8/26

• Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today we're going out to dinner. Tomorrow gymboree, go check out some tattoo shops to finally get our new ones soon, and see the fight at the FIL's houseSunday church and probably go see my bro's soccer game.
  • hoopsgirlhoopsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tonight- dinner with the girls tomorrow- picking up my dress, finishing up thank you cards, and getting the invites ready for mailing. hopefully watching the fight that night.sunday- football and cleaning. go rach!  
  • daniel1984daniel1984 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of tattoo are u going to get Zurita?
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight - Working late to get papers graded, then picking up Chinese food and watching a movie at home with FITomorrow - Paying off my dress and picking up my mom's wedding dress; possibly going to our jeweler to get my mom's diamond necklace reset for me to wear on the big daySunday - Church, maybe go for a bike ride, and RELAX before my hectic week next week!!!!
  • Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I want   but doing vertical, on the back of my neck starting at my hairline. about 2" long.
  • happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tonight- um we are going to motorhead. lol. saturday- to my parents to go through wedding stuff and show them honeymoon photos. sunday- put my house back together, finish thank yous, unpack, probably something with in laws.
  • mrunner2009mrunner2009 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have my first shower tomorrow!!!! Yay! So excited!
  • Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I am OFF today! Going to DH's softball games tonightTomorrow probly hang out during the day then meeting up with my cousin and his gf to watch the fightSunday no clue since I do not have a soccer game
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Tonight: don't know. I think I am going to make DH some cupcakes. He has been begging for them.Saturday: Going with my friend to a venue to help out with her last minute prep for her wedding, getting my mani & pedi, maybe go see a movieSunday: bridal session-seems like I do everything backwards. I am excited though to wear my dress again.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • edited December 2011
    heading to dallas for weigh-ins tonight, then Sat watching UFC 103 live!  Sunday heading back home.
    TTC #1 since 11/2010
    Me: 33 dx PCOS 11/2012
    DH: 37 SA 6/2012 - normal
    Cycle #1 on 50 mg Clomid 12/2012 - unsucessful
    Cycle #2 on 75 mg Clomid + Trigger 01/2013 - unsucessful
    Cycle #3 on 600 mg Vitex + acupuncture 02/2013

Anniversary
  • happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ms15 WEIGH INS? is your FI fighting?
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight- making a trip to the new house with a load of boxes! then we are going to Washington Brewery for a going away party. Tomorrow- pack, move, pack, move..haha. :) Drinking while packing and moving? Sounds more fun to me! Sunday- going to Gospel Brunch at House of Blues with my mom and FI. Then making another trip of boxes!
  • shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Today-  I have a wedding I need to work late for. Then my bf's b-day partySaturday-  Working :(  all day...Sunday- Hang out with DH, laundry, clean house, get ready for next week. 
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    aggiekrys: have you been to the gospel brunch at the HOB before? Let me know how that goes. I would love to go sometime.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • txbootsytxbootsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yea I am in to that gospel brunch too. I would love to see it and of course eat and fellowship!
    18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards