Missouri-St Louis
Options

Table Linens and Chairs

I was wondering if anyone has found any amazing deals on renting table linens and chairs? My reception site doesn't have the look that I'm going for color-wise and suggested a vendor who charges $7.95 per chair and up (I had no idea these things were so expensive)! Not sure if that's the going rate or if there are cheaper options out there. Would appreciate any help with this!

Thanks!

Re: Table Linens and Chairs

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Try Weinhardt Party Rentals.  Their warehouse in Des Peres has a bunch of stuff set up for you to look at and try- various price ranges.  
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • Options
    leighinstlleighinstl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used the Chair Cover Company for my chair covers. The were only $3 a chair cover. That included the sash, installation and break down. I also got him to throw in the table runners for free. Call Mike at 314-775-6033. He was wonderful to work with and he did an awesome job. Everything looked beautiful the day off. He also has some very pretty candle and real flower centerpieces that you can rent at good prices.
  • Options
    grneyes79grneyes79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am renting all my table. chair & linens from Sun Rental in Bridgeton- really decent prices
    BabyFruit Ticker IAmPregnant Ticker
  • Options
    DemedollDemedoll member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ended up buying mine instead of renting because it was so much cheaper. I got the chair covers for $2.5 each online. The venue we are using comes with the linens and napkins though so if yours doesn't you would obviously be spending more toget everything. There are always people on Craigslist st louis selling and buying linens and chair covers though. You might want to check that out too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also going through Mike at The Chair Cover Company.  They ran a special with The Franklin Room and I am getting unlimited chair covers, sashes AND table runners for $500!!  Great deal and they do beautiful work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards