Michigan-Detroit

I am back and we've been blogged!!

Hi Ladies,Hope all has been well - I've missed you guys!  The wedding went very well, we were sooo lucky to have such gorgeous weather!  The honeymoon was also very nice and relaxing - we seriously slept our entire first day there, lol.I wanted to let you know that our photog put our preview up just yesterday - I am sooo thrilled with the preview and can't see the rest!  Here they are: http://www.acarrollphotography.net/2009/09/rachel-andy-preview-gallery/Rachel
**Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

Re: I am back and we've been blogged!!

• edited December 2011
    Your pics look amazing - you look so beautiful!!  I'm obsessed with your details and color scheme too!  Oh, how I love Amy Carroll!
  • edited December 2011
    They turned out great!
  • rootmel1rootmel1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful! Your reception looked amazing. I love the flowers!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    You look beautiful! I love the details... and your blue ring! Congrats again!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome back, Rachel!!!  Gorgeous pictures.  Thank you sooooo much for sharing them. :)
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful! I love Amy. :) What kind of flowers did you use for your submerged centerpieces?
  • ~ K~ K
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ohhhh beautiful!!  Everything looks gorgeous!
  • edited December 2011
    the picts look great!! you were so beautiful!! I love your bouquet and the parasols :)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh!  First, I have never seen purples done so gorgeous before.  You make me want purple!  Your room looked awesome, your bouquet is sooo pretty, the BM's dresses were very cute, loved your husbands bout, and the cake looked fun!  I also loved your blue ring, I have the same one!
  • edited December 2011
    What an absolutely gorgeous wedding! I love the purple. Congratulations!
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful, Rachel!  Just gorgeous!!  I love your pomander centerpieces.  I had something similar!  :)
  • alarthamealarthame member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked great! Loved your DHs Bout!!
    ~*~ Shauna & Patrick ~*~ 9/5/09 ~*~
    PhotobucketPhotobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Love the pics! OMG...everything looked amazing, especially you! I love your bouquet and your colors. Purple is my favorite color, and you did such a great job w/ it! Congrats!
  • jleigh1902jleigh1902 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! I LOVE the purple!
  • cwimer6154cwimer6154 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amazing photos! You two look seriously in love with each other. Congrats on your marriage!
  • shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for all the kind comments, ladies!  I am very, very happy with how everything turned out!Our florist used orchids for the submerged centerpieces... she ordered a special kind that I had found and liked, but the ones that came in weren't quite as speckled/as dark of a purple as we would have liked...  here is a pic of the ones she ordered: http://www.orchidsfromthailand.com/index-10.html. There are quite a few different types of orchids though, and I still liked ours a lot - hope this helps!Rebecca, I love that ring - it was my wedding gift and something blue, although I helped pick it out a little.  ;)  You have great taste as well!

• eclipsethecateclipsethecat member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ive already told you this, but you and your pictures are stunning. Im so happy everything turned out so well for you :)
  • edited December 2011
    So pretty! I love the colors you picked and the reception, ceremony and everything looks fantastic. Great job!I am completely in love with your rings. The blue one and your ering. My ering is similar. Where did you get a wedding band to fit around your ering?
  • jujubee455jujubee455 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    everything looks absolutely beautiful!! Congrats!
    My baby Sir Winston Churchill and I
    My Bio Updated 10/6/09 with tons more DIY
    229 Invited to the Greatest Wedding Evarimage 137 Are my Homies 4 Lifeimage 9 Are trying to drive me nuts image Somehow I lost the part with the declines... but I have 83 declines... eww a bit more than expected.
  • edited December 2011
    WOW everything just looks so perfect, and I'm showing my florist your stuff for inspiration.  That boquet is just awesome!
  • kimbus87kimbus87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats everything turned out beautiful
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for sharing! Love the shot of you crossing the bridge looking down in b&w. Really like the bridesmaid dresses, I'll have to keep them in mind as we're shopping for plum ones like that right now :)
    June 19, 2010
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Blueyes122299Blueyes122299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked so pretty. I love, love, love your dress!! Where did you find it if you don't mind me asking? Congratulations!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!! The pictures look amazing!!! What a great time!!
  • edited December 2011
    Everything looked amazing,congrats! Are you selling any of your purple decor?Or was all of that done by you florist
  • edited December 2011
    OMG!!!!! I am tearing up!!!! I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED EVERYTHING!!!!! Especially your flowers and centerpieces!!! You were beautiful, the bridal party was beautiful. I lust loved everything!!! Congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!
  • shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi again!We had my wedding band custom made to fit around my e-ring, because we couldn't find a pre-made one that would work anywhere.  We had it made at Lucido's - they did a pretty good job, but they didn't match the size of the diamonds in the band as perfectly as they said they would, and the thickness of the bands is a little off, so I don't know if I would recommend them.  Our second choice was Modern Art in Rochester - he said he had he used CAD drawings to make sure everything was perfect, and I kinda wish we had gone with him...I got my dress at Demetrio's in Troy.  I was pretty happy with my experience there, but I didn't get my alterations done with them (hadn't heard great things).  I loved my dress - I hope that helps!I will definitely be selling some of my stuff...all my centerpieces were done by my florist, but I may have some stuff you'd be interested in.  Hopefully I'll have it all put together by next Wednesday.

• edited December 2011
    Oh my gosh....everything is SO beautiful!  You look great in that dress and I LOVE the purple.  I've been considering purple as the main color in our scheme and you're really selling me on it!  I might even use some of your images as my inspirtation if you don't mind - of course I'll give you credit.  Just amazing - looks like you had an awesome day.
  • cindaycinday member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your pictures are fabulous! Your photog is extremely talented! Congrats! Once you get all of them, you won't be able to stop looking at them, at least that's how it's been for me! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards