Arizona-Tucson

Venues/vendors and little things in between.

Where is everyone getting married and having their receptions? What vendors are you using? Adding any special touches?

Re: Venues/vendors and little things in between.

• cfputneycfputney member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married at the Pima Air and Space Museum next November. I absolutely cannot wait! I
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We rented a private home at the base of Mt. Lemmon for a New Years Eve Wedding (this year). We just got engaged last month but we aren't into long engagements so we have been busy making it happen! Our entire bridal party and their spouses/significant others will have their own rooms to stay in for the weekend. We hired a personal chef to cater on site and cook all the meals in the large gourmet kitchen. We are having a staggered course dinner consisting of our favorite comfort foods w an upscale twist: passed mini potato skins and mini puff pastry spinach and artichoke cups, gourmet Mac n cheese served in martini glasses w assorted toppings, 4 triangles of different grilled cheese sandwiches (different bread and cheese combos) w a tomato bisque, and 4 mini burgers (green chili and pepper jack, peanut butter and bacon, stuffed and a BBQ) served with homemade tator tots with assorted seasonings. Because of the gorgeous patio with beautiful outdoor fireolace, we are making mini smore kits for guests to use late in the evening, a deserter buffet instead of just cake and towards midnight a late night menu of giant hot pretzels and doughnut holes with dipping sauces. I cant wait for everyone to light sparklers together at midnight! Will make for some awesome pictures! Because if the night and windy dark road to the house we have hired a shuttle service to take the guests to the home and back at the end of the night.
  • Do you have a link to this house?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards