Flowers

BrideSign.com?

I love to order flowers from proflowers.com, and today I was on there and clicked the Wedding Ceremony tab. It took me to bridesign.com, which is a flower place that does weddings. I read the testemonials and looked at pictures, but I'm still a little nervous about trying them. Has anyone ever used this website, or know somebody who has? And if so, how was the experience? I've heard that this can be dangerous, but I use proflowers all the time, so I want to trust this site because proflowers recommends them. Thank you!!
Vacation

Re: BrideSign.com?

• edited December 2011
    just google "bridesign.com reviews" and see what you come up with
    PhotobucketAnniversary Holiday
  • leafpeeperleafpeeper member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, no, no! Proflowers has recently been involved in a BIG lawsuit after shipping dead flowers to many people. Then they scammed me after I clicked on a coupon on their site and they enrolled me in a reward saver program for $15 per month without my knowledge or permisiion. Please now watch your credit card statements like a hawk. You may have enrolled in something without knowing. Look for "easy saver marketing" on your credit card bills. contact me at a. sterling at comap.com if you need more info. My bank told me that I was the third person within a few days to let them know about this.
  • futurelerouefutureleroue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Proflowers are not a flower shop. They are a call center and send to other places to fill the orders. I would recommend going to the local florist. keep the money in your community. If you did order from proflowers and there was a probem, you will most likely not be able to get it fixed in time for your wedding. Good luck!
  • sara14369sara14369 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridesign is different from Proflowers, they grow the flowers somewhere and send them over night. The have a 100% satisfaction guarantee, you get the flowers 2 days before, and if you don't like them they send you more over night, and if you still don't like them they'll pay the difference for a local florist to do it. I know it's risky ordering flowers from the internet but they can't put that satisfaction guarantee in there and not mean it can they?!
    Vacation
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to get my flowers through them. I called the 1800 number and I spoke to a woman who was really friendly and helpful. I stressed that I was not all that comfortable with ordering flowers online becauseI was afraid something would go wrong and she told me about the worry free guarantee. Apparently. they also call you when you get your flowers so if there's anything wrong when you get them they know right off the bat. I'll let you guys know how it goes!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards