Flowers

Calla lilies

I am looking for a flowers that will look good with calla lilies. I am not much of a fan of roses, so anything else will work. Our colors mostly black and white with hot pink and emerald green.
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Calla lilies

• cadam049cadam049 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Other flowers will depend on the size of the callas. If you do smaller callas, you can do a lot of different flowers, as long as they are a different shape, such as round. If you do larger callas, its going to be difficult to find other flowers that will balance the size and shape of the callas. One suggestion with bigger callas would be to use different greens, especially big, tropical leaves. It just depends on what look you are going for.
  • MariCamMariCam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you for answering. i am wanting to use the mini calla lilies in white. could i just use these for myself and then use a completely different flower for my bridesmaids?
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The mini callas will look nice with some filler flowers, or other mixed flowers. They are much easier to work with than the full sized callas.
  • futurelerouefutureleroue member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can use garden roses that are really nice. They don't look like a typical rose, you can also use white peonies, or white fresia.
  • Nornin03Nornin03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't much about flowers but when I was looking through the flower photos on theknot website I found beautiful bouquets and picked one that had mini callas with dendrobium orchids and tulips.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards