New Mexico

CRAZY BLESSED!!!!

Hey all!So I just had to come on here and share my joy, because I can't stop doing the happy dance all over my house since yesterday!Anyhow, I had been struggling with my original choice of a photographer because it just wasn't settling right with me for different reasons. Well, after deciding to look into other photographers I found one who I absolutely love, love, love!!!! She's an award winning photographer and crazy affordable. Boy did I luck out! Now I know that you have to listen to that little voice. If your not 100% sure that you've made the right choice, dig a little deeper to find out why. Never settle, never think you have to sacrafice quality, and never 2nd guess yourself. So, happy planning to you all.... and thanks for letting me share my excitement! AJ~  

Re: CRAZY BLESSED!!!!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats! Care to share who it is? I am just starting and need help!(:
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! Of course, I'd love to share! Her name is Jody and she's offering 1/2 for the rest of 2009 or if you book with her before 2009 ends for 2010. She's so understanding with the tough times we're in so the pricing is incredible! Plus her personality is great and I think she's such an awesome photog.  Her website is jodysportraitdesign.com.HTH, and good luck!   :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards