Wedding Woes

s/o 16 and Pregnant

13 years old.  That is how old my child is.  I am reminded daily of how "lucky" I am and how I made the right decision.  Crazy. 

Re: s/o 16 and Pregnant

• *Barbie**Barbie* member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited March 2012
    did you have a lot of parental pressure, or did you come to the conclusion on your own?

we always said if Wolverine gets KU as a teen, we would want her to give the baby up for adoption. Neither of us is in favor of abortion (although feel that the woman has the right to make that choice) - and if she chooses to raise the child, she is not getting any support from us.
  • I love you, O-Face
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • My mother was very sad when it happened, I've never really discussed it with my father.  I do have this picture of my grandmother holding her, when she was hours old, it's probably the NICEST picture I have of my grandmother (still living btw). 

No pressure really, I made the decision on my own.  I think I knew deep down I couldn't fathom having an abortion myself.  And I KNEW that I was so selfish there was NO way I could keep a child.
  • You made the best decision you could. As for bangs, not so much.
  • Bangs, huh?  Yeah...my hair just doesn't like them.  That is why I keep them grown out.
  • WzzWzz member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    i think that anyone who gives a child up for adoption has a lot of courage, and is very selfLESS.
  • edited March 2012
    I'd be pretty stoked to get OfaceBaby, if we decided to adopt. I'm glad you could give someone such a wonderful gift.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards