Michigan-Detroit

Croquembouche?

Hi, ladies. I'm an old knottie and have a question I thought you girls could help me with.A croquembouche is traditional French wedding cake.  My mom surprised me with 2 at my wedding 2 years ago, but that bakery has since closed.  She wants to get one for my sister's shower next spring. Does anyone know where we can get one made?  The shower will be in the Washington/Romeo area.Oh, and we're not impressed with La Petite Pastry in Clinton Twp., so any other suggestions would be great
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Croquembouche?

• whrldtravlrwhrldtravlr member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Maybe the Give Thanks bakery in Rochester? They are an old European style bakery and the head baker might be able to do it. (248) 601-1542  I love everything I've bought from there so I don't think you would be disappointed if they can do it!
    imageimage
  • edited December 2011
    I have no clue if they'll do cakes (but I'm SURE they would) but Le Petit Prince in Birmingham is a very traditional French bakery (the couple that own it are the 1st generation here in the US- I went to school with their son)(248) 644-7114It's on 14 Mile, between Southfield & Greenfield (corner of 14 and Pierce)
    Steph and Chris, 6/26/10
    Planned Executed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards