Pennsylvania
Options

SarahNVinny*

Were you able to go the show? It was ok. I took my fiance along with me and I think next time I will leave him home LOL. He wasn't expecting the madness that is a Bridal Expo. He was overwhelmed to say the least. There's another show on Oct. 18th at Genetti's. I may go to that one with my girls and/or mom. One good thing about the show... It was really cool because the one guy that was at the show that had all the chair covers and sashes... is the same guy that we get our stuff from through the Waterfront! They had my colors! I was so excited! I'm glad you got your DJ and Photographer all set. We met with a photographer this weekend and I think we my book him. :)
~*Megan*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: SarahNVinny*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey, unfortunately I didnt get to go but I do plan on going to the one in October. Are the covers ands sashes nice? Did you notice if they had black. Have you heard anything about the bakery, it burned down, I was wondering how they were going to honor the contract.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I called the Waterfront a while back when I first heard about the bakery and the planner told me that the bakery plans to rebuild but if they don't she has a back-up bakery. She told me the name of it  too but I cant remember. I wish I did! :( Do you know if they do food tastings at the Waterfront? I hope they do. That's something my fiance really wants to do. I may have him call. I hope we find out soon which bakery will actually be doing our cakes. But I guess we still have time. I want to have a cake tasting and a planning consultation because I have ideas for the cake!When I called about the bakery I also asked about the color choices for the sashes and she said she has a whole book of colors to choose from. They only had cream satin covers with sage satin sashes at the show but I'm sure they must have black. I'm doing sage and white.
    ~*Megan*~ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh good, I havent called them yet but that puts my mind at ease about the bakery. The food tastings are January-March, you have to call to schedule during those months. Thats about all FI is really excited about, that and the cake tasting. lol
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards