Pennsylvania-Central

Looking for an inexpensive videographer

I am looking for someone to do our wedding video, but I am not willing to drop 8 or 9 hundred bucks on this.  Does anyone know anyone with more reasonable prices???

Re: Looking for an inexpensive videographer

• edited December 2011
    This question was answered about 5 posts below this.  Check out that post... called Inexpensive videographer for ceremony only
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Brad Carlson: web.mac.com/videomovieguy  We only wanted the ceremony recorded but he includes unlimited time before and after ceremony, all post-editing and 3 DVDs for $600-$650 and taht includes mileage! We met with him at his home in Dillsburg to look at his work and we were impressed.
  • edited December 2011

I know that it may seem expensive spending over $1,000 on a videographer, but you need to realize the time it takes to put in to making you a wedding video. My FI shoots wedding videos on the side and he charges well over that price. The time that he takes editing the footage is hours upon hours. Its more than you would ever imagine. So, when they ask for those types of prices, you need to realize it takes much more than just showing up and pointing the camera somewhere.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I would highly recommend Coleman Videography.  They're  a harrisburg based husband and wife professional team.  We've worked with them in the past and WOW... absolutely fantastic!  Good Luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards