Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

linens

Hi! anyone no of a place in the grand rapids or kalamazoo area that is affordable for linen rental?Thank you so much!Andrea
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: linens

• Options
    clmcnicholasclmcnicholas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What types of linens are you looking for? That would help us help you find the best prices.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I would check with your venue or caterer. Our caterer offers linens pretty cheap when they cater. What are you looking for?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi- looking for white linens for banquet tables, and high top cocktail tablesThanks again!
  • Options
    clmcnicholasclmcnicholas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Baker Tent rental is pretty cheap for just basic linens. I have black spandex table cloths for cocktail tables for rent if you are interested in them. I can get white too if you want the look of spandex on the cocktail tables. It's such a cool look.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i just met with penny from specialty linens.  she was great! also she is one of the only few in town that own their own linens, that way you know exactly what your getting and they don't have to be order!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Do you have the website or phone # for specialty linens? What city are they in? Thanks again!-
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The name of Penny's company is actually called Special Occasions (we used her as well!).  Her website is: http://www.special-occasion.net/HTH!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards