Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Wanted: Card Box

I'm within a month of the "big day" and I still don't have a card box... or any ideas of what to do for a card box.  I was hoping to borrow one, but everyone I ask borrowed it from someone who borrowed it from somone... I don't know anyone who actually owns one! :)  Is anyone on here willing to let us borrow/rent/buy theirs?

Re: Wanted: Card Box

• Options
    LoveMyPEguyLoveMyPEguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just rented one from my florist. It was affordable (like $20) and afterwards I didn't have to worry about selling it, etc. I rented a decorated birdcage that stood alone, it was very pretty and I didn't have to worry about anyone walking off with it. Call Lynn at Clazzy Designs, I know she has more than one to rent. Or talk to your own florist to see what they provide. Good luck!
  • Options
    Lynne723Lynne723 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was actually just going to tell you about the birdcage idea too! They are pretty cheap, and you can put your wedding colored ribbons in/through it to decorate. It puts a unique twist on a classic wedding piece.
  • Options
    brandydubrandydu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have made mine using a photo box (one sale for 1/2 off right now at hobby lobby) and covering it with scrapbook paper (also on sale at hobby lobby right now) and ribbon (used hodge podge glue) that coordianted with our wedding decorations. I made similar boxes to hold our programs, bells, and other items.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards