Nebraska-Omaha

Save-The-Date

Hello! My fiance and I would like to send out photo save the dates. We've looked online @ Walgreens.com, Walmart.com, & Shutterfly.com without finding something we really like that much. Anyone have any good ideas for an inexpensive, but fun option?

Re: Save-The-Date

• edited December 2011
    I designed mine and then uploaded it to vistaprint.com and got them for shipping only as they have many sales of Free stuff. I get emails all the time from them for their deals. It was a small charge to upload, and then shipping I think it came in under $15 for 100 of them.Good luck, vistaprint really saved me a lot of money on stuff
  • edited December 2011
    Look at vista print for sure.  You have to sign up for the e-mails to get the best deals, but it's worth it!
  • edited December 2011
    We did Save the Date Magnets... We thought it made it easier for people to put them on the fridge because people wouldnt have to have a separate magnet for them. I think we used either Pioneercolor or Magnetstreet. I want to say it was like $150 dollars for probably 125 or 150... I thought it was affordable.
  • jasarahjasarah member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used MagnetStreet as well. I had gotten both a sample from VistaPrint and MS, and there was a huge difference. We did the bigger sized magnets, and got more compliments on them than we did just about anything else wedding-related. I can't bring myself to take mine off of our fridge, and it's been over a year since we got married. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • jnesibajnesiba member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also did Vistaprint. They looked great, were inexpensive, and arrived a few days.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards