Second Weddings
Options

1st post on board

Hi! I am getting married March 27, 2010. Its both of our secod weddings and I need some help, I have chosen 3 of my closest friends to be in Bridal Party, however there has been so many things that have come up in the last couple of months none of them have been able to go with me to look BM dresses. I brought my dress from Davids Bridal and its not a white dress , so I have no clue what color would look good with it. Its style # CT203. The Groomsmen are just going to wear black dress pants (its an afternoon casual wedding) with some colored shirt. I was thinking Brown for the BM (not sure if its a good spring color). Then maybe having the GM wear blue shirts? I was kinda of wanting to add a touch of Orange some where. Any help would be great. Thanks so much and sorry so long. 

Re: 1st post on board

• Options
    edited December 2011
    David's also carries sashes (or you can make your own) that can give a BM dress a little color accent. Also think about their shoes being the fun color accent... I am letting my BMs find their own cocktail length black dress and I'll add a pop of color with a sash or ribbon later to tie them all together. Goodluck! We're planning a March 20th wedding. Seems like there is so much to do still! :)
  • Options
    MEKT2010MEKT2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the quick responses.  Pick out the BM dresses was next on my checklist, and I am more worried about getting colors narrowed down so I can finsh planning.  I know that my FI has a big say in what the GM wear, but let me tell you if I left it up to him he would wait until the night before or morning of to pick things out.  I was wanting to let all the girls pick out their on dress.  Black might work I was just afraid that it might not be such a good idea for an afternoon wedding.  Thank agian.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards