Ohio-Toledo

hmmmm

annyone ever considered a "G2G"? i think it wold be nice to meet the ladies that give such good advice and have been here through the whole planning process! i've seen pics on other local boards of their G2Gs and thought it would b fun! :) just a suggestion!
"He's the perfect reflection of God's love for me!"

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: hmmmm

• MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to a few G2Gs while I was still a knottie and they are great! I would definitely encourage all of you to consider one. We also do them now on the nest - I've made some great friends through these boards! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to get a G2G planned... Not only would it probably motivate me to get excited for wedding planning but I just moved back to Toledo 6 weeks ago -- after being in another state since 1996... Let's start planning!! (does this board have a moderator??)
  • edited December 2011
    The mod is Castillo2b. I'd love to do a G2G, but the last time we tried, everyone bailed.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I would love for one too!  I just moved to Toledo and dont know many around the area!  Sounds like fun you get together and meet new people, and talk about your wedding, OO and maybe have a cocktail too! :)
  • edited December 2011
    It has been a while since the last g2g.  I think everyone that went to the last one is probably married and on the nest now.  When they did have them, they usually picked Bar Louie, Nick & Jimmys or Jeds in Maumee, it depended on who was able to go and where they lived.  Also, check out the nest, you don't have to be married to be on the nest.  All the girls are so nice, so take a minute to stop over and introduce yourself. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'd love to do a G2G!
  • edited December 2011
    well we should just plan one!!! Who wants to take charge?!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards