Michigan-Grand Rapids

Chad Bosma Photography

Hey Knotties, I normally don't post on the GR board b/c my wedding is in the Lansing area, but has anyone worked with Chad Bosma for wedding photography? I love his work online and have booked him so I'm not interested in hearing about other photographers. I'm just curious if anyone has any comments, suggestions, etc for working with him! :) Thanks!

Re: Chad Bosma Photography

• shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Last summer a lot of the girls on this board used him and really loved him.  I've only heard good things about him!  HTH!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• edited December 2011
    I'm using him for my October wedding...I've heard a lot of good things about him and when we met with him he really seemed to have good ideas.
  • Lrsmith718Lrsmith718 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've worked with him before and his work is amazing... he is very polite too. Only good things to say about him!
  • maxandjuliamaxandjulia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    He did our engagement and wedding photography and we loved him.  One of our bridesmaids was so impressed too that she booked him for her wedding next summer!  I am about to post all reviews - so more info there too.  Nothing but incredibly positive things to say about him!
  • bridget_124bridget_124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just out of curiosity what's his pricing like? I'm in need of a photographer!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards