Wedding Etiquette Forum

boo/yay

o, hai.  just your resident post whore.yay for my boss sending me home to bed.boo for being hungover and getting the sweatsyay for driving to work because i would have had to wait for the bus for half an hourboo for paying $30 to do ityay for the construction on my road finally being done so i didn't have to take the detourwhatchu got?

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
"This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
Miss
Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
being healthy. blog.

Re: boo/yay

• Yay for the work day being almost over. Boo for the farking printer always breaking down right before I'm about to leave work. Yay for going to pick up my seating chart. Boo for having to start my seating chart.
  • Yay i got to leave the office this afternoon and go down to our stores to do some errands for my boss. Boo it is super humid and sunny and I was sweating the whole time, I feel like a greasy dirt bag now.
  • boo for having to stay at work late because H has to work late and we car poolyay for at least having an entertaining afternoon on the knot to keep my busy while i wait for himyay for my massage appointment tomorrow!boo for not being told yet if I got the promotion or notthat's all I got for right now
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yay for finally hitting the grocery store for something I've been dying to make. Boo that FI just called and said he won't be home for dinner, he has to meet with a rep.
  • Boo because I can't decide on invitations.Yay because of my previous interview thread.
  • oh and boo for my boss dropping my phone last night.  now it has a little crack in the screen.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • yay for upcoming three day weekend boo that it's a three day weekend because i took monday off so i could go to the dentist
  • Yay for running 5.5 miles today.Boo for my feet for hating me afterwards.Yay to FI's co-worker for giving us four free Royals tickets for this weekend.Boo to FI's aunt's ovarian cancer that is really taking a toll on her lately.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • boo for being sick, stillyay for being a good girl on my eating plan for the past consecutive 3 weeksboo for still having 3 hours of workyay for birthday dinner with my sister tonight (hers)
  • Yay for six months of free birth control! Big yay! Yay for frozen meals that cost $0.56 and are actually yummy. Yay for the interview I have on Friday. Boo for only working one day this week so far.
  • boo - my co-worker is on life-support boo - I had to put my 3 up coming trips on hold.  One mostly likely will be cancelled.. the other 2 is 50/50. boo - I had a mammagram and vaginal ultrasound yay  - none really.  DH is feeling better???  

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • Brie, 5.5! Yay for you!
  • yay for it being exactly 1 month to my wedding!boo for people sucking and either not RSVPing, or RSVPing no to my kick-ass weddingyay for my big work meeting this weekend because it will finally be OVERboo for more new projectsyay for cheese and chocolate (not particular to today, just always a yay)boo for our dance class being cancelled for low sign-up
  • Yay for Milo getting his stitches out tonight.. Boo for a long drive to Ohio this weekend.. Yay for seeing family this weekend in Ohio..
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yay for the possible weekend "mini vacation" Fi and I are talking about for the weekend. Boo for the extra mountain of paperwork that I've been handed this week at work. Yay for the amaretto sour I'm about to make myself. Boo for the scratchy throat I have, due to my allergies.
  • boo that FI has to go to Vegas a week after we return from Hm yay that I think I can worm my way into going with him for a few days
  • Thanks Sarah.Also, BIG boo to realizing that the 8K I'm running does not allow headphones/iPods.  Lame.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Yay for Chinese take-out for lunch Boo for not having a clue about what's for dinner
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards