Not Engaged Yet

Happy Wedding Sapphire!

Hey I haven't seen you around since you showed off your dress.  Good luck this weekend!  Are you nervous?  Excited?  Ready to just get the damned thing over with?Well have fun and congratulations in advance!!!
TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

Re: Happy Wedding Sapphire!

• edited December 2011
    Yeah it's been pretty busy lately so I haven't had a whole lot of time to knot. I'm not really nervous just ready to be done with the whole thing!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    So how are you? What's been going on over here lately? I feel like I've missed a lot
  • mermadisonmermadison member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think I might be puking from nervousness if I were you. Goodluck and I hope everything goes as smooth as my freshly shaved leggies!
  • edited December 2011
    I hear ya.  I feel the same way and I still have a ways to go. Are you going on a honeymoon? 
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Yes we are going to St. Lucia - I am really excited about it even though the weather says it's going to rain the whole time we are thereFiance asked me the other day 'Is it sunday yet?' He's just as ready for this to be over as I am : )
  • edited December 2011
    Yay, Rachel!!!  Early Congratulations! I hope everything is amazing.  Do not stress about all of the little details.  No one will know but you.  ;)  P.S. I want to see how the programs turned out!  (I still have to do mine. errrr)P.S.2. I probably won't be around when you get back, so I expect an email.  (We are moving this weekend, and then I will be starting my own wedding insanity.)  
  • edited December 2011
    Nothing much has been going on here, except: Some chick named nikki had issues with her BF not wanting to settle down.  Then she found out he was cheating and said she would leave him but it was hard.  There were mixed reviews on how hard people thought it should be.  Another chick named cocity wanted an expensive ring but her bf had a lot of debt.  They got engaged with a fake diamond for now.  Jeanna got engaged but that feels like ages ago so maybe you knew.  Mermad has cute puppies and reads good books.  Mutley bought a house.Also totally old school but jforeman got married.

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    The programs turned out great! I really appreciate your help with that - let me look real quick I think I have a pic somewhere
  • edited December 2011
    NQB - a couple of corrections ;)We are in contract... supposed to close next week.  I am trying to contain my giddiness until then.  'Trying' being the key word.Jess (jforeman) is not married just yet.  We are date twins.  16 days to go!  (I feel like I JUST started posting here, so that is extra weird.)
  • edited December 2011
    Hehe.  I love the cover!!!!!  So happy that they worked. 
  • edited December 2011
    'Bout to run to lunch, so I just wanted to say while you're still on here:Early Congrats!  I hope you have a wonderful wedding day and honeymoon!  (And the programs look fantastic...very nicely done, to you and Mutley.)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I remember seeing the nikki chicks first thread about going on a 'break' and I just read her follow up - that's sadI seem to remember cocity's thread about ring prices but the memory is pretty vague but I didn't know she got engagedI do remember jeana getting engaged and I looked at the thread from yesterday to her and her dress is pretty!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh look at me counting chickens.  I could have sworn jforeman was married.  Well good luck on both the house and the wedding mutley, that's exciting to have both happenning at once.

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Mutley - remember I was telling you about my idea for guest book pens? I got them done and I love 'em![IMG]http://i27.tinypic.com/2djti8j.jpg[/IMG]
  • edited December 2011
    I love how all of the pens together look like a hydrangea.  :)  Very nice!  I JUST got my guestbook on Tuesday.  http://www.marthastewartcrafts.com/detail.php?p=58580I found it for $6.50 at Michaels.  I am going to add some color some how.  No worries, NQB.  I would love to actually have the house hatched.  And exciting is one word it.  The other being insane. 
  • edited December 2011
    How neat! I like! We got our guest book at things remembered[url]http://tinyurl.com/yarbte4[/url]
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! not married yet, but yeah, mutley and I are getting really close! I actually am incapable of working because I am too excited, hence my increase in knot activity :) Sapphire, have a wonderful wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    Good lucks, congrats, and positive Knottie vibes coming your way!!! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    Good luck to you too jforeman!  Wow I've been on the knot for a while I guess, I remember when we all were NEY.

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone for the well wishes! I just got a call from my parents so I'm headed out. I probably won't be back on before the wedding so since I may not get a chance to do so later I'll say congrats to jforeman and Mutley now!
  • edited December 2011
    AHHHHH! I missed her. :(Well, I hope your wedding is fantabulous, sapphire! ACtually, I know it will be! And enjoy your honeymoon! It's like, the reward for all this hard work putting together a wedding :)Yay!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    i know i'm late but yay rachel!!!! :):)
  • PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yaaaayyy! Don't worry, I won't stalk you this weekend. Have a great time!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards