Not Engaged Yet

*** Regulars ***

Re: *** Regulars ***

• edited December 2011
    Go to tinypic.com, upload photo and copy the code, voila!
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Ok, that was just totally and completely random...lolOh wow I'm dying. I didn't think this board got enough action to have stalkers.Dear M&B, you should make this your sigOk, officially in lurve with NQB...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• pinkpinotpinkpinot member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok I'm a long time lurker and post rarely.  Since we are on the topic of regulars, does anyone talk to futuremrsray? I always wonder how she is doing since the broken engagement. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Go G-Men, haha.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Wasn't a fan at first? Pfft. That's because I hide my awesomeness until I know people better. The ladies on my local board have NO IDEA what's about to happen. ;)This thread is great. I also think Mags is a biitch, but at least you always know where she stands. I respect her for that.I wanted to laugh at the McDonald's v. In-N-Out thing.... but I wasn't totally sure you were joking, since I don't know you. But since apparently it's a joke, that was hilarious. :)
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I think I was on the fence about you too at first jeanna but then again I tend to be ageist but now I want a pocket jeanna too.  So M&B if you don't work at McD's what do you do in the world?  Do you like Twilight?  If so, how much do you like Twilight?  Have you ever been to Vegas?  Is so, what should I do there?

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Wow, from what I can tell about the posting history, this is the most action this board has seen in awhile. lolBTW..NQB- Go Bills!! :) (OK, yes, I try to keep hope alive. We're all silly idealists here...lol).
  • edited December 2011
    Sadly that is true dreaming but hey if people want to start some interesting threads they should.  And thanks M&B for drawing people out today. As for the Bills, I support them as they don't pose much of a chance of getting in the way of my support for the Giants.  I think they're due a good season...and a rematch against the Pats.

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Mutley~  Yea, we don't want to draw it out, which is why we want a short engagement.  I'm kind of a planning perfectionist nut, so I'll probably have most of it done ASAP, and if I had too long to sit around I'd start second guessing everything.  :P The main problem we foresee is Savannah being a fairly popular location, in particular the reception venue we want (www.mackeyhouse.com), so we're a little concerned it'll book and we won't get it.  I guess we'll see.  It's pretty exciting, and I'm hoping we can do more than just talk and think about things in a short while here!  :)Pink~  Re: Mrs.Ray - I think CollegeSweethearts/JaysGirl was the only one who really kept in touch with her, and I haven't seen her around in a while either.  She seemed to be doing ok when she told us what had happened with the breakup though, and she was a pretty sensible individual, so I'm confident she's doing fine.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    Acro that place looks amazing.  I hope you get it. I miss Ray too but she sounded okay with everything when she came by.  Hopefully she'll get a new name and come back one day.

My Blog

• M&B'sM&B's member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a nerd pharmacist for a living, thus the anti-smoking mini lecture. I'm at a training now for it, so I have many fun facts about it if you'd like some more. Not a fan of twilight, but I've only seen the movie. I may give the books a try since they're better. I've been to vegas before and actually watched the hangover last night. GREAT! I'm not a big gambler or drinker so it's not my fave place to go, however my favorite was the Bellagio (sp?) fountain which I could watch for hours and their buffet, which I could eat for hours. It was $25, I think, but probably more. Whatever it was, it was well worth it. I still reminisce about the meal which was almost 3 yrs ago.
  • edited December 2011
    It's pretty incredible, and it's sentimental to me because I used to ride horses there when I was little (it's on a farm).It's really expensive for us to do ourselves, but after some talking with my mom we realized we weren't going to have to pay for everything (they offered to cover the reception costs and my dress, which we're *extremely* grateful for), so as long as it's available we should be able to swing it.  :)
    Married Bio

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • JaysGirl04JaysGirl04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mags: You just plain are a B****. You're b****yness overshadows your (")good(") advise.BWHAHAHAHAH best thing I've read since returning back.
  • edited December 2011
    That's great of your parents acro.  I definitely think you can get it done in six months. And M&B that's cool about being a pharmacist.  My law school shared a campus with a pharm school and those kids were stressed like holy hell all the time.  Are you done with school already?  Doesn't it take like 18 years?  And I hate gambling but FI is being sent on a biz trip and I'm coming along.  We're staying at the Bellagio so fountain hopping and buffet eating are most likely in order.

My Blog

• M&B'sM&B's member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, NQB. How could I forget?! In-N-Out!!!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Jay's!!!  I rate this the best day on NEY in recent memory.  What's new?

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    The dancing fountain at Bellagio is awesome.  I also highly recommend:1) The pirate fight/show outside Treasure Island2) Taking a gondola ride through the Venetian3) Walking through the shops in Caesar's Palace just to look at the ceiling and scenery - it's incredible4) The light show in downtown (off the Strip) is pretty neat if you have time5) The Say-I-Do-Wedding-Drive-Thru - had to add it just for kicks. ;)
    Married Bio

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Since we are on the topic of regulars, does anyone talk to futuremrsray? I always wonder how she is doing since the broken engagement.Last I had talked to her which was right around the time she came on the knot to find out how to delete she was doing well, and just wanted to distance herself from social networking sites, and get back to who she is, and what she wants out of life, and not what they (her and X-FI) wanted.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey NQB I guess we're having two conversations lls.  Everything is good only thing new on my plate is my real estate classes are almost finished!! I'm so excited.  I have two people waiting in the wings for me to complete and get my license so it should be a great fall/winter =) how about you?  how are things going up your way?
  • M&B'sM&B's member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    (Barely) finished last yr. It only took 6 yrs. I use "only" very lightly. Any longer and my marbles would be scattered! It was aweful, wouldn't do it again. What time of the yr are you going and for how long? There's tons of touristy stuff to do.
  • edited December 2011
    Jays, yes we are but that's okay.  Real estate certification would be good to have right about now.  I think the economy is looking up. M&B, we're going to first week in November.  I know there's a thousand web sites I could look at for info but I refuse to let myself overplan another vacation.  I am excited though.  Our last vacation was to Orlando and all it did was rain and rain.

My Blog

• salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF is all this about?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Salt, I was wondering where you'd been...caught wind about something with harrassing the South Florida board?!?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    There's no telling, Salt.  But, apparently people fear you, so that should brighten your day!  ;)Hope you're doing well!
    Married Bio

BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
    edited December 2011
    Jay's & NQB - I'm glad to hear that.  I feel like I know all you ladies out here in the internets.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
    edited December 2011
    I'm not afraid of you, Salt.  I think your funny & we should totally be online friends.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Glad to hear what?  ::scratches head::

My Blog

edited December 2011
    NQB - oops sorry, didn't mean to direct that towards you.  just glad to hear futuremrsray is a-okay.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • magsugar13magsugar13 member
    edited December 2011
    I'm so glad I didn't disappoint you M&B. You ALMOST impressed me with your tatics for intoducing yourself. Very clever, but yet somehow too simple. I know a lot of the girls here will fall for it right away, but they are young and naive. I'm glad to see that I'm not just a bitoch,but a bitoch with good ADVICE and usually dead on. Nice to know that my opinion is regarded so highly, even though I'm so bitchy.
    Spring Break 2013
  • salt78salt78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG SoFla is a laugh a friggin' minute. Please god don't be one of them.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards