Idaho

hello!

hello fellow idahoians! we need more discussion on this board.

Re: hello!

• edited December 2011
    I agree! It's been way too dead lately!!
  • edited December 2011
    yeah. the idaho board is really lame. where in idaho is everyone? whens the weddings? where is the wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    Hello....I know, it is sooo dead. I always check to see if there is anything going on...and there neve is. *pouts* June 5th 2010 for this girl :):):)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in Boise.  June 26, 2010 is the date.  And we're getting married at Sawtooth Winery in Nampa.
  • edited December 2011
    my wedding is 11/7! less than two months away. at castle gardens off meridian road! getting anxious!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies, I never check this b/c there is nothing going on. I'm in Caldwell our wedding is May 14,2011 and we're not sure where. Any advice??
  • edited December 2011
    gips-- What kind of venue are you looking for?  Outdoor or Indoor? 
  • edited December 2011
    Finally some action!  I am getting married January 2, 2010 at the Capitol building with the reception at the Rose Room.  Glad to see there is at least one other bride with a wedding approaching soon. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Indoor for sure, I don't want to battle the weather among everything else! Where is everyone getting their photography done? Invitations?
  • edited December 2011
    i am using Wiars Photography.. She is an old family friend. She has really reasonably prices to being with, but sense she's friends with my mom we got a super great deal! I found ordering invitations online was cheaper than any other place in the area. I actually ordered mine from davidsbridal.com because I got a coupon for purchasing my dress there and they were having a sale! I will post vendor reviews after my wedding (11.7.09.. so close) What kind of budget do you have?
  • edited December 2011
    Yay your wedding is so close! I figured online was the cheapest, I bought my dress at David's too good idea to look there. My parents gave me $12,000 so that's what we're sticking to. We were looking at places like the Train Depot, Rose Room, Powerhouse etc. for the ceremony and reception. We have a lot of out of town guests (FI is from Canada) so we're trying to have it all in the same place.
  • edited December 2011
    My mom is making our invitations.  She ordered the paper and stuff from Michaels.  It will just take some nice printing and a little ribbon tying.  I am really excited to be having my reception at the Rose Room.  It is super nice and doesn't have to be too dressed up.  I bought my dress at the Chic Bridal Boutique downtown.  Super awesome dresses!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    gips where i am having my ceremony (castle gardens, PIB) they have a really great deal on ceremony && reception. I think its around like 6000 but it includes EVERYTHING besides photographer and flowers. even a horse and carriage! their website is castle-gardens.com if you are interested. they have been super easy to work with.
  • edited December 2011
    wow thanks ladies! jessi- I would love to hear your reviews on castle gardens and see pictures! do they do catering too? i'll look at the website!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards