Ohio-Toledo

Videographers under $1000.00

Does anyone have any reqs on videographers that I can keep budget under $1000.00? Thanks!!
BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Videographers under $1000.00

• edited December 2011
    full zoom. video was simple, but all we needed. we only got ceremony taped for 450$, wish we would have gotten reception as my uncle taped important stuff but would have been nice to have them do it. i believe it would have been another 450 for reception. they were super nice, very quick within a month we got our video. we lived out of town they shipped it to us for free. we got 4 copies included in the price.
  • edited December 2011
    I second Full Zoom (www.fullzoom.com). We had 2 videographers for reception and ceremony, video guest book, an extra copy of the dvds for the parents. I can't remember what else we had. I think it was like $800. They offer their stuff ala carte if you don't want to buy the packages.
  • HAMOHAMO member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Todd Productions out of Maumee has a wedding pkg for $800.. we just booked them... check out their site... sample and package options are listed right on the site:http://www.toddprod.com/weddings/index.html
  • jchytiljchytil member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks guys!
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards