Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions

what do ya think?

Ok so I found this type of outline online and since we wanted to do something together instead of each write our own... we kind of took this apart and made it to fit us as a couple.  What do you think?Bryan:   You are my heart You are my inspiration You are my life   Because of this....   I promise to encourage your compassion for others, Because that is what makes you unique and wonderful. I promise to support your dreams,Because through them you will change this world. Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust,For one lifetime with you could never be enough.This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things.     April:   You are my best friend You are my rock You are my dream come true   Because of this...   I promise to encourage your individuality,Because that is what gives you determination and creativity,I promise to support your ambitionsBecause through them your soul shines                 Lastly, I promise to you perfect love and perfect trust,For one lifetime with you could never be enough.This is my sacred vow to you, my equal in all things
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: what do ya think?

• edited December 2011
    Beautiful! I am now very excited for you and I don't even know you. My favorite part is the end "my equal in all things". I have actually been to weddings where brides have sworn to "obey" their husbands like we are back in the 1800s. I know I shouldn't judge others, especially on something as personal as vows but that just really shocked me. Yours really are perfect, congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards