Texas-Austin

Anyone visited or used Villa St. Clair?

I am just looking at internet pictures and a floor plan which is so hard. Has anyone been there? Had a wedding there? I am thinking church and reception site, but it kind of looks like that have a "church" looking area and nice ballroom, but would love any feedback you might have. Experiences??? good or bad. Thanks!

Re: Anyone visited or used Villa St. Clair?

• edited December 2011
    i was in my friend's wedding there this past december. it is really beautiful. they just have one big ballroom that has the stained glass window and a small stage and that's what looks like the church. we had the ceremony and then everyone went outside in the hallway/patio area for some cocktails while they put up tables for dinners and dancing. the patio was really wonderful as well. and they have a fantastic dressing room for the bride. i think the only bad thing was that a lot of guests had difficulty finding it.
  • henderstraushenderstraus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We visited Villa St. Clair. They have a very large ballroom, nice bride and groom dressing quarters, and an outdoor courtyard. It wasn't our style, but it was nice and the coordinator there was very friendly. It was hard to get there. You have to get on a toll road and there wasn't really anything nearby. I'm pretty sure they do all their catering and staffing on site and have a florist you have to use.
  • edited December 2011
    Hummm... still on the hunt.. Thanks Ladies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards