February 2010 Weddings

Not doing STDs?

Hey y'all! I am 5 months and 6 days from my wedding, and I haven't even ordered STDs yet! I am wondering if it is worth it at this point to send out STDs. Most of the guest list consists of family and close friends who all know about the wedding already. Thoughts?? TIA!

Re: Not doing STDs?

• Instead of paying for Save the Dates, we had a save the date note sent with our shower invites.  That way our closest friends and family will have it on their calenders and we get away with not having to buy STDs! Both our showers are in October so that still gives everyone a few months to plan for our day :)
  • I'm debating as well! My church pastor hasn't confirmed my date yet (I'll probably hear from him by Mon) so I don't want to order anything yet just in case. I have family out of town that need to know asap but they are older and a bit old fashion so an email for them wouldn't be the greatest thing. I'm debating just calling and leaving it at that or getting a rush order of postcards from Vista Print and sending them out asap. I've heard of people getting their order from Vista Print in about a week but I don't know if that's standard shipping or rush. Also, if you sign up for their emails you'll get a ton of coupons and free offers. I have a coupon for 100 postcards free so I'll probably just take advantage of that. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards