Missouri-St Louis

Reception Halls

Any recommendations on reception halls that can hold 250 guests and runs about $40 a person?

Re: Reception Halls

• edited December 2011
    Try Hendri's or Rose on the Hill. Those were both on the less expensive side when I looked. Not sure which area you are looking in but Hendri's is in South City and the Rose on the Hill is on the Hill. The Rose on the Hill included a TON of extras, like cake, centerpieces, etc.
  • ktcoopktcoop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was also very impressed with Rose of the hill when I checked it out.  I never went and saw the Franklin Room in Soulard but I know it was also in the price range.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you have preference on location? We're having our reception at Oralndo Gardens (Maryland Heights location) We booked a room for 250-350 (they have different sizes of rooms though) people for 29.95/pp. This includes a lot of extras. I'd be happy to give you more info if want!
    2012 Races
    GO! St. Louis Half Marathon-2:32:13
    Omaha Half Marathon 9.23.12
  • bowllcbowllc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having a big wedding as well. We are going to Orlando Gardens (there are three locations). They have really great food and they are incredibly nice and helpful. My contract is $31.47/person and that includes buffet, open deluxe bar, CAKE from McArthur's, cake cutting, linens, china, and center pieces. I couldn't find a better deal!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards