Oklahoma

Linens & chairs

Hey yall! Where else can you rent linens & chairs from besides Mariannes? I went there last week and most of her linens rent from $45-$90 per table  and chairs are $8 a piece. Is that the normal price for renting these items??? Seems kinda high to me.

Re: Linens & chairs

• edited December 2011
    I didn't have to rent mine so I'm no help!  Maybe look on the classifieds here
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't have to rent mine either, but I know that some florists rent chairs.  I can't think of the name, but I'll look and see if I can find it.  For linens your best bet might be to buy them, they'd probably be about the same price, but you probably wouldn't have a problem reselling them after your wedding.
    Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    K thanks girls!
  • edited December 2011
    The French Tulip is the place I was thinking of.  I remember seeing their flyer or something from a bridal show and thinking it seemed relatively reasonable.  Good Luck!!
    Photobucket
    December PS Sig Challenge - RINGS! Anniversary
  • mnkennemnkenne member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You might try pinkpetallinens.com (they may only have chair covers though) or Bill Veazy's, I think they have way more reasonable prices than that...
  • edited December 2011
    You can BUY table linens for a lot cheaper than that at www.linentablecloth.com or weddinglinensdirect.com.  I'm thinking of buying mine from either one of those.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards