Texas-Austin
Options

Post-Wedding: Dress Cleaners in Austin

Hi Ladies - I live in Austin, but got married last week on Maui, so was a Hawaii Knottie...Question is now that we are back in Austin, do any of you newly marrieds have suggestions on where to take my dress to be cleaned?  Don't know that I want to preserve it, as I may decide to sell it.  TIA!

Re: Post-Wedding: Dress Cleaners in Austin

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I got mine cleaned (and preserved) at Starbrite Cleaners (formerly Comet Cleaners) on Lake Austin Boulevard. It's just west of Mopac next to the Mangia Pizza. My train was really dirty as my bustle broke, twice, but they got my dress looking brand new.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Austin's Cleaners on McNeil off of 183.  They did an amazing job.  We use them a lot for work, so if you decide to go with them, let me know - I'll tell you my real name so you can say I sent you.  They might do a discount. :)  Good luck!  And congrats on your wedding!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    "There is a fine line between a princess and a witch...thinking you're one does NOT give you the right to act like the other." my grandmother
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom swears by Reeds Cleaners.
  • Options
    shanwalk2shanwalk2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Comet cleaners off Far West Blvd.  They got it totally clean.  Since then, I've decided to have it preserved through Alexia Gavella.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards