Chit Chat
Options

The Knot's guest list manager

Hi everyone. I'm a MOB and we've got a little confusion about #s.My daughter is using the knot for all her lists,including her guest list. Now that we're down to final #s, she says there's 82 ppl. I looked up the acceptances just now and saw 82 RSVPs, but 102 ppl. I think she may have just looked at the number of RSVPs,which is just the number of replies themselves, aren't they? So which column is actual right? The acceptance column, or # attending? Don't want to screw up by 20 ppl!Thanks!

Re: The Knot's guest list manager

• Options
    This is why I transferred my guestlist into Exel.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The number of invites you sent out is not going to be the same as how many ppl are coming. So if you are trying to find out the final guest count you want to look at the number of people who are coming not the number of RSVP's that have been received.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If your daughter was confused about what the columns are actually for it doesn't really matter what column is the "right" column since the numbers could have been entered in wrong when you started receivng the RSVPs.I would just go back and look at the actual RSVP cards and do a manual count of the people attending to be on the safe side.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards