Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Mother of the Bride, May 2009

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} As mother of the bride I have been very impressed with the work Bella has done for us before, during and after my daughter’s wedding.  Bella was careful to assign the right photographer to my daughter, changing the person until they got it right.  And it was right!  The day of the wedding the photographer spent so much time with Kristy that it was essential that they got along well.  The bride and groom enjoyed their day, were very relaxed during the photo sessions, and were able to enjoy the ceremony and the reception without being distracted by the photographer.   We especially appreciate the way Bella works, giving us access to the digital pictures shortly after the wedding.  And we love the website which allows our friends to view the pictures.  Our consultant, Selina, was very helpful and professional.  She got back to us promptly whenever we had questions, she listened carefully to our concerns, and she took time to help us with our specific needs.  Our photographer did a beautiful blend of artsy and traditional photos, as well as a photojournalistic style, so we have the whole day chronicled.  Everyone has raved about her photography.  She captured personalities, special events, décor and details.  Our hope was to find someone who would give us the digital pictures after the wedding, but maintain the highly professional services we were looking for.  We are grateful to have found Bella and highly recommend them. 

Re: Mother of the Bride, May 2009

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards