Texas-Houston

Random Monday morning quiz!

Brangelina fan?How many tattoos & Piercings do you have?Favorite cartoon movie?Top 3 favorite TV Shows?If ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking?What are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt?Thats all I can think of for now...
BFP 3.28.12
missed m/c @ 9w5d, baby measured 8w1d, no h/b
D&C 5.23.12
heartbroken

Re: Random Monday morning quiz!

• TaylorCristenTaylorCristen member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? Nope, cant stand them.How many tattoos & Piercings do you have? 8 piercings, 1 tattooFavorite cartoon movie? Toy StoryTop 3 favorite TV Shows? Dexter, Gossip Girl, 24If ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking? We havent decided...thats why I posted this question so I could get ideasWhat are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? We dont live together but our main colors are going to be white & brown w/ splashes of color- like green, blue, and orange. We are going w/ a beachy theme...not seashells and dolphins beachy...but more like white and airy beachy....we love the west elm style.  
    BFP 3.28.12
    D&C 5.23.12
    heartbroken
  • edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? NO. Brad is sexy, but..no.How many tattoos & Piercings do you have? just my ears pierced. boring, i know. Favorite cartoon movie? A Bugs Life. Top 3 favorite TV Shows? Greys Anatomy. Desperate Housewives. Lost.If ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking? Bless the Broken Road by Rascal Flatts. What are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? Dark woods, modern. We have an aggie themed room, a travel themed room. :)Thats all I can think of for now...
    edited December 2011
    a travel themed room? cool...whats that like??
    BFP 3.28.12
    D&C 5.23.12
    heartbroken
  • edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? not really.How many tattoos & Piercings do you have? no tattoos, just my ears are pierced.Favorite cartoon movie? the little mermaid.Top 3 favorite TV Shows? none of them are on right now ... arrested development, true blood, and big love.If ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking? either sea of love by cat power or fade into by mazzy star. we haven't decided.What are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? haha my FI describes our apartment as "huichol ikea" with all our mexico paintings and ikea furniture.
  • edited December 2011
    taylor - i love dexter and 24 too!
  • happydragonhappydragon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? indifferentHow many tattoos & Piercings do you have? no piercings and ive never counted tattoos. alot i guess.Favorite cartoon movie? wall-eTop 3 favorite TV Shows? dexter, DWTS, hmmm i guess thats it. i watch a lot of movies less showsIf ur Married, what was your first dance song? baby, let me kiss you by King floydWhat are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? I like a lot of white and robin's egg blues with  dark 'espresso' furniture
  • edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? NO..BRAD IS SEXY THOUGHHow many tattoos & Piercings do you have? 3 PIERCINGS AND ONE TATTOOFavorite cartoon movie? ANASTASIA AND LILO & STITCHTop 3 favorite TV Shows? ONLY 3?? LOL GREY'S ANANTOMY, TRUE BLOOD, PRIVATE PRATICEIf ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking? NOT MARRIED....BRAD PAISELY'S "THEN"What are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? WE DON'T LIVE TOGETHER YET. IT'S GOING TO BE BROWN AND WHITES. I WANT A WALL IN MY LIVING ROOM AS A DEEP RED. KICTHEN WILL BE BAMBOO, BLACK AND RED.
    Photobucket imageAnniversary
    edited December 2011
    ohh another fav show of mine is californication!someone else post some questions...
    BFP 3.28.12
    D&C 5.23.12
    heartbroken
  • katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan?  Nope...I can't stand Angelina!  I agree Brad is hot though!How many tattoos & Piercings do you have? Just ears are pierced and no tattoos. Favorite cartoon movie?  Shrek 2Top 3 favorite TV Shows?  Biggest Loser, Ugly Betty and I hate to say this Khloe & Kourtney take Miami. If ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking?  Richard Marx, Now & ForeverWhat are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt?  We don't really have a theme.  Sorry!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Basically, we love to travel. So in one of our guest rooms we have all our pictures/mementos of different trips we have taken. Its pretty cool! :)
    edited December 2011
    ohh thats cool aggie!
    BFP 3.28.12
    D&C 5.23.12
    heartbroken
  • edited December 2011
    I love the Biggest Loser and don't be embrassed I love Khloe and Kourtney take Miami, too. I watch way to much TV
    Photobucket imageAnniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? nopeHow many tattoos & Piercings do you have?  7 tattoos and 4 piercingsFavorite cartoon movie? not big on cartoons periodTop 3 favorite TV Shows? atl housewives, trueblood, ghost huntersIf ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking? Someone by Musq SoulWhat are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? neutral base with splashes of color....i like to change it up
    Planning Bio
    Updated 8/24
    The Planning Blog
    Updated 8/26

• erin0709erin0709 member
    edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? I guess so, they are both really great actors and appear to have big hearts as well.  I get sick of hearing about them all the time, but they are strangely good for eachother it seems. How many tattoos & Piercings do you have? no tats, 4 piercingsFavorite cartoon movie? always liked Fox and The Hound, one of the few Disney movies NOT involving a princess of some sortTop 3 favorite TV Shows? 24, Heroes, Anthony Bordain's No ReservationsIf ur Married, what was your first dance song? More Than WordsWhat are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt?  I guess we have the "travel theme" too, we have pictures in every room from places we have travelled.  Earth tone colors like browns, beige, dark green, and burgundy.
    imageimage
  • STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    How many tattoos & Piercings do you have? 6 piercings, 0 tattoosFavorite cartoon movie? The Little MermaidTop 3 favorite TV Shows? Grey's Anatomy, The Office, DWTSIf ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking?Love Me Tender~Norah JonesWhat are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? wedding: brown and cream with a teal accent. home: don't have anything yet. We are waiting to get into our own house.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • katiebird1981katiebird1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Holly the Bride!  I forgot to mention that Fi & I love Man vs. Food.  They had a show a couple weeks ago about a place in Spring that had huge Country Fried Steaks.  Someday we'll go...
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? Ehh- I like Jennifer Aniston better.  How many tattoos & Piercings do you have? Tats- none.  Piercings- 2 in each ear.  Favorite cartoon movie? Tuff one.  I love all the Disney movies.  Top 3 favorite TV Shows? The Hills (Lame I know), House, Desperate Housewives, Real Housewives (any city).  If ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking? Wade Bowen- Who I am What are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? Brown, Ivory, and hints of Teal.  The pics in my bio don't do it justice.  The colors look dif. in person. 
  • edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? noHow many tattoos & Piercings do you have? 3 tats, just took out my navel piercing, have both ears with 2 holesFavorite cartoon movie? Sleeping BeautyTop 3 favorite TV Shows? SYTYCD, True Blood, Greys If ur Married, what was your first dance song? Angel by Jack JohnsonWhat are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? blue and brown for the most part. dark hardwoods kinds set the theme for the decor lol
  • Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? I am team AnnistonHow many tattoos & Piercings do you have? 2 tattoos, and 4 piercing I guess if you count ears as 2Favorite cartoon movie? Toy Story and NemoTop 3 favorite TV Shows? SYTYCD, Grey's, Office, OTH If ur Married, what was your first dance song? Everything by Micheal BubleWhat are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? Natural colored walls with pops of color, or accent walls, dark furniture dining room is a merlot color and master is a blue - love that color, and we have a sports room that is Astros colors...DH's office lol
  • edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? Heck no! How many tattoos & Piercings do you have? Just the earsFavorite cartoon movie? That's so hard....I'll go with most recent which is UPTop 3 favorite TV Shows? Gilmore Girls, Army Wives, BonesIf ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking? Then by Brad Paisley What are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? It will be dark browns and greens. We both really like greens and fell in love with all this Texas stuff at BBB. I'm sure we will have lots of Texas Stars which is fine with me because I love stars.
  • edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? I liked Brad with Jen and Angelina with Billy Bob How many tattoos & Piercings do you have? 6 in ears, but only wear 1 set of earrings Favorite cartoon movie? Anastasia and Oliver and Company Top 3 favorite TV Shows? Greys, Heroes, Project Runway If ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking? Still deciding. There are lots of songs I like, but FI hates. What are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? right now it is a mix of stuff. Once we move we are doing brown with accents
  • nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? I do love me some Angelina! Brad is just ehh ok..How many tattoos & Piercings do you have? 1 tat & 2 in each earFavorite cartoon movie? the little mermaid or aladdinTop 3 favorite TV Shows? Sons of Anarchy, The Office, & True BloodIf ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking? no clue yet although guess we better get a move on it since things are a changing..What are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? I guess you could say browns and neutrals. with some blues thrown in there.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • txbootsytxbootsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? YEPHow many tattoos & Piercings do you have? 2 piercings in each ear, got rid of the ear lobe piercingsFavorite cartoon movie? Lil Mermaid, Wall-ETop 3 favorite TV Shows? Gossip girl, ANTM, SYTYCDIf ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking? Sweetest Love by Robin ThickeWhat are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? wow each room is different. dining room is elegant and religious, family room and kitchen are comfortable country living. Bedroom is very much comfy masterbedroom with massive furniture and sconce gold and earth tones. We have a coca cola room/Rockets gameroom!!
    18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? Hell No!  I can not stand Angelina.How many tattoos & Piercings do you have? I have both of my ears pierced and I have a belly ring.Favorite cartoon movie? FantasiaTop 3 favorite TV Shows? Supernatural, Hell's Kitchen, Vampire DiariesIf ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking? Not married yet, but first dance will be At Last.What are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? Each room is different.  Our bedroom is red/white/tan, guest room is light blue/green, living room is tan, centered around the painting "Creation of Adam"
  • edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? I cannot stand Angelina, so NO.How many tattoos & Piercings do you have? No tattoos, I have my belly button pierces, 3 in each ear and my cartiledge. I had my tongue pierced in HS but took it out when I decided I hated it.Favorite cartoon movie? Fox in the Hound, Little Mermaid or BambiTop 3 favorite TV Shows? BIG BROTHER, Vampire Diaries, SYTYCDIf ur Married, what was your first dance song? Memories of UsWhat are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? Mainly Red and Tan in the living room. Bathroom and bedroom is chocolate and gold. Kitchen is Red Black and White Chef Men since DH is a chef :)
  • edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? - I don't care either wayHow many tattoos & Piercings do you have? - earrings, & belly button, but I don't wear it anymore, I feel too oldFavorite cartoon movie? The Little MermaidTop 3 favorite TV Shows? Friends, Rules of Engagement, All My ChildrenIf ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking? Dierks Bentley - Long Trip AloneWhat are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? - Um...we are working on merging our tastes and our things...our home is a work in progress
  • edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan? Ehh...whateverHow many tattoos & Piercings do you have? 1 tattoo, 9 piercings...hoping for a 2nd tattoo soonFavorite cartoon movie? An American Tale, The Last Unicorn, Rainbow Brite and the Star-Stealer, The Little MermaidTop 3 favorite TV Shows? Dead Like Me, Charmed, ScrubsIf ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking? FI picked our first dance song before we were engaged..."Lucky" by Jason MrazWhat are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt? I've only decided on two rooms so far:  kitchen - red/stainless steel; bedroom/master bath - khaki green and tanThats all I can think of for now...
  • edited December 2011
    I forgot about The Tudors and True Blood.
  • edited December 2011
    Brangelina fan?  sometimesHow many tattoos & Piercings do you have? 2 tattoos 4 piercings (2 in each ear)Favorite cartoon movie? Sleeping Beauty or Lion KingTop 3 favorite TV Shows?  not in any particular order: True Blood, Heroes, ScrubsIf ur Married, what was your first dance song? Not married, what song have you picked or are you thinking about picking?  not married yet, we have picked "Faithfully" by JourneyWhat are the main colors or decor theme of your home/apt...or future home/apt?  purple and sage and cream mostly, probably bring in some yellow and blue in the guest bedrooms

Glenna Harding Photography
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards