Georgia-Atlanta

Vista Print SCAM!!!

I am an old knottie, now married, but I thought that I would share this info with you.  DO NOT order from Vista Print.  They have a scam with a company called Business Max aka Bizmax.  Vista Print apparently sells your debit/ credit card info to this company and Bizmax charges your account monthly.  I am a true retard, I looked at my cc statement online tonight and noticed a $14.95 charge from Bizmax that occurred on 9-23.  Well, I didn't use my card on 9-23.  So I looked back at the last months statement and saw the exact charge around the 23rd of August.  I went as far back as Oct 2008 and saw the Bizmax charges.  I tried to call the 866 number that popped up under the transaction info and of course I got the run around.  I cancelled my cc and they are going to issue me another card but I was told that the Bizmax company can some how still get my new card info.  Therefore, I have to call the billing dispute number during their normal business hours.  As for Vista Print, I went to the "sign in" page and tried to find in my account where I could cancel and of course I found nothing.  I found a customer service number to call in the morning and will try my hardest to cancel and see what they say about this Bizmax company.Google"Business Max, Business Max 123, or Business Max Vistaprint" and you will see many articles/postings about this scam.  If this has happened to you and you have advice on how to fix this please email me at Blue18AG@aol.com

Re: Vista Print SCAM!!!

• heddabheddab member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No Way! I have been ordering things from Vistaprint for atleast 6 years and I have never had any problem. I hate that you did, it could have been one unscrupulous employee. Good luck with your issue, that really sux!
  • edited December 2011
    That's horrible!! I've ordered from vista prints many times and I've never had problems, but I will not order anymore. Thanks for the info
  • edited December 2011
    I've never had any crazy charges following my orders with VistaPrint.  Sorry that you had a bad experience with them.
  • ABiLuvsBiLLABiLuvsBiLL member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I must be a retard =(. Apparently I don't read things clearly. I remember when I tried to check out I kept getting redirecting to all these promotions and adds. I think that's where they got me. I didn't check or uncheck something...who knows. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I have a feeling this is going to be a long process to fix. I did love my products from Vista Print but this sucks now. Just be careful girls and read EVERYTHING. I was just surprised to read so many complaints on the web about these 2 companies...I figured it was a fluke or isolated incidence.
  • trishastoreytrishastorey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've also ordered a lot of things from vistaprint and i've never had anything come up on my account because i check it regularly. Good luck with trying to get the problem fixed. thats horrible that it happened to you.
  • edited December 2011
    That sucks! I have ordered from Vistaprint a lot and have never had any problems. Good luck getting everything straightened out!
  • edited December 2011
    Vistaprint is not running a scam. I agree their website is confusing but You only get charged monthly if YOU click the box for it. Read carefully and everything is fine. They also do a very good job. I clicked the box once and called Vistaprint right away and everything was refunded. It was MY fault not theirs.
    KRHagen November 2009
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with this because I ordered from VistaPrint TWICE and this happened to me both times. I disagree with the other poster saying that you have to click on the box to get that charge. Sure, I would believe that had it happened once, but the second time I ordered from them I was very vigilient on my next order, being extra cautious and it still happened. I did call VistaPrint on both occasions and they refunded my money both times, but I will never order from them because of this...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards