Maine

I'm New!

Hello ladies! I just wanted to introduce myself and say hello! My name is Jodi and I am getting married on Sept. 4th, 2010 to my best friend! I really don't know what else to say except that I am new to message boards and I don't know what to do! And I'm really excited because I just bought my dress today!!!! If I new how to post pictures of it I would...

Re: I'm New!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats, and welcome! Do you know where you're getting married yet? So exciting to buy the dress! You can share pics of your dress if you upload them to a photo-sharing site, like Shutterfly or Flickr. I usually follow instructions for that I found on the June 2010 board; the September 2010 board might have some too. Good luck in your planning! All the ladies here are very helpful and knowledgeable, so don't be afraid to ask questions or for advice!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome to the board!!
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome welcome welcome! And Congratulations! I'm sure you're going to be sharing all your photos of your dress and such, right? (hint hint)  LOLI'm also sure we'll be hearing about how you're frustrated trying to create a planning bio! :-)  We're all here to help! Crazy in-laws? Crazy mom? Photographer cancel on you? We're here!
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats an welcome to the board.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Welcome! Congrats on finding your dress! Can't wait to see pictures. :-)
  • edited December 2011
    Hi & welcome!  These ladies are a wonderful resource and hopefully we can help you in your planning!
    Planning bio My DIY blog The Maine Bio

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Jaime has read 18 books toward her goal of 50 books.
    hide
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards