Indiana

Items for sale

Hi ladies!! I just got married in Columbus 2 weeks ago. We moved to Indy 2 weeks before our wedding (talk about hectic). I am now trying to clear out all of our wedding stuff from our living room. Let me know if anyone would like me to email pictures or if you have questions. -165 silver charger plates -2 white flower girl baskets -black birdcage (used for cards) -55 glass votives with 12 hour candles (1/2 used) -18 black satin table runners -white table linens -black table linens -wood easel, painted black -2 wedding dresses (I was a little indecisive) One is a DB size 0, the other a Nicole Miller size 2. Both gorgeous, never been worn or altered, still with tags attached. I'm sure there is more, just haven't unpacked everything yet. My color scheme was black, white and a deep red, if anyone is looking for something.

Re: Items for sale

• edited December 2011
    Could you send me a pic of the table runners? tkhoward@gmail.com Also, what are you asking for the runners? Thanks!
  • jessicravensjessicravens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Please email me (mrs.dunn2be@live.com)I am interested in the glass votives, the black and white linens and the wood easel...Thanks!
  • Laura NLaura N member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Found some other things that I would like to have a good home... -1.5" wide, long black ribbon sash from DB -2" white ribbon (+/- 8 yards) -black woven basket used to distribute programs -12 white paper gift bags
  • Laura NLaura N member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • PhotoMotoPhotoMoto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What size is the easel? Picture?   email link in my siggy
  • edited December 2011
    can u email me a pic of the birdcage? how much? also the basket for programs. thanks! email: danandrachel at indy . rr . com with no spaces, of course. thanks!
  • Luvngrl247Luvngrl247 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in about 100 charger plates, how much are you wanting for them?   you can email me at amy6878@comcast.net Thanks!!
  • Laura NLaura N member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope this is the last time, but I just remembered a few other items I had. -4 cylindrical vases in varying heights with white candles of varying heights. -100 tealight candles, unused
  • vonandtophervonandtopher member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in the birdcage candle holder. Can you email me a pix vonandtopher@gmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    Really interested in the birdcage cardholder! I'm sure it's taken but email me if it's not kellyjjeffrey at gmail dot com
  • hellocryssyhellocryssy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in the bird cage for cards, how large is it? Can you send a pic? My wedding color scheme is black, white and yellow. Do you think that a black bird cage would go with that?
  • Laura NLaura N member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *hellocryssy* whats your email?
  • huneamhuneam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in the 55 votives, table runners, and black and white table linens. How much do you want for each of the items? Email me at huneam at verizon dot net
    PitaPata Dog tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards