Texas-Houston

Re: Khloe Kardashian wedding

• Options
    hoopsgirlhoopsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    could kim's dress get any tighter...and bruce jenner needs to stop with the plastic surgery
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow can't believe she got married. I hope it does last cuz her relationships go to hell. Kourtney looks so cute prego.
    Photobucket imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Eboix518Eboix518 member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    haha I agree hoops!!
  • Options
    GerberladyGerberlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This was a surprise... I hope it works out too
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow Kim's dress was tight!! But Khloe looked really pretty and has lost a lot of weight!
  • Options
    Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The dude is ugly, and you guys are surprised at Kim's dress being so tight?
  • Options
    hoopsgirlhoopsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    surprised?  no... 
  • Options
    FutureMrsDangFutureMrsDang member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Umm yea that dress is too small for her bc you see all that pulling in her hip area.I read somewhere that this wedding was not going to be a real wedding bc Lamar's lawyers could not do a prenup in time.  And the reason they had it on Sunday was that E! was offering them money to show it on TV.  I dunno its all speculation.About Khloe losing weight....I saw a pic of her and Kim doing a photoshoot for Kim's weight loss pills.  I couldnt tell if the pic pre/post photoshop, but they both looked great.
  • Options
    shelly0921shelly0921 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think Khloe looked great before she lost any weight.  She is always being compared to her skinny sisters, and shes not fat, just a larger frame. 
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I love Khole's gray colors. Very chic. haha Bruce Jenner looks like a wax museum figure.
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like how she is texting someone while they head to the hotel. I find that strange!! My butt will not be texting people after the wedding. It's more going to be like get me to that hotel room. hahaha
  • Options
    daniel1984daniel1984 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    texting? maybe shes texting thanks to her mother???? much like I did on my way upstairs.... I'm happy for her, she was a beautiful bride.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I guess I find it strange because my phone will be off from the moment I leave our wedding till the next day. I'll say my thanks before I leave. I only get a week with my husband before he leaves and won't see him for five months so in my mind everyone else can wait till the next day when I'm waiting in the airport.
  • Options
    txbootsytxbootsy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think they match and are cute together. Khloe looked great! I hope it works out for them! Kourtney was a cutie too. Kim did have a VERY tight dress, but was still beautiful. Bruce looks as bad as MJ!
    18 Months!! imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Khloe was probably twittering. lol. But she does look good. I think Khloe looked better than Kim...Iknow she is suppose to look better bc she is the bride but I am talking in general.
    Photobucket imageAnniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I called my mom to tell he thank you after we got to the hotel :)I loved her dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards