New York-Hudson Valley
Options

**Falconieri**

Hey Jen! Sooo I went hotel hunting yesterday, went to 3 of them including The Maron. Needless to say, The Maron gave me answers to everything I asked and they are basically giving me everything that I need. Pet friendly for my mom and cousin, 10 rooms with a free suite, booking the suite the night before and it's part of the room block, multiple trips back and forth to VB, using the continental breakfast and giving us our own room instead of sitting with everyone else. It's great! I'm sooooo excited to use this hotel! Thank you soooo much for the reccomendation!!Jaimie

Re: **Falconieri**

• Options
    edited December 2011
    omg ur welcome!!! I am so happy that you liked it.  I think its the best one out of all the places around there. I love the bar and pool table area.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Bella - what other hotels were you looking at? I still have to narrow down which city! (Trying to decide to what is the way to go between Danbury, Fishkill or Mount Kisco.) Our venue coordinator suggested Tarrytown, saying it's not that far. But since our close out of town guests live in upstate NY or far in CT, Tarrytown seemed out of the way.
  • Options
    BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Terri--I looked at the 2 that have packages with Villa Barone...Springhill Suites and Hilton Garden Inn. We tracked the time from Danbury to VB (cuz we went to the bakery to pick up cake samples on the way home) and it was 24 mins. There was a few things that didn't work for me at either of these hotels. First there wasn't a bridal suite, just regular rooms. Second was they weren't pet friendly which is what I needed for my mom and cousin. And lastly the shuttle service they offered was 14 passengers going back and forth one time. I have a feeling I'll need it twice and I didn't want to chance it. This hotel solved all my problems, and I'm not worried any more. If you go to Danbury I def. reccomend the Maron and so does Jen cuz she reccomended it to me =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I timed al three locations from Putnam National Golf Club and got: Mt Kisco: 25 minsDanbury: 26 mins to exit 2 on 84 area(the first grouping of hotels: Hilton Garden Inn, Danbury Plaza, Springhill Suites and Comfort Inn) (I took Route 6 to get my times but that was my stopping point)Fishkill: 27 mins to the light on Route 9 at the Holiday Inn. BUT there are a ton of hotels right there that are all seen from that point. I'm still trying to figure what is most feasible for everyone, do we have a brunch the next day, do we provide transporation, etc. before we can narrow down the location to pick for the hotel.But I will call Maron and stop by this week to check them out! Thanks to both of you for the recommendation!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards