Nevada-Las Vegas

Transportation from hotel to ceremony

We're planning on having our guests (around 20-30) stay at TI and getting married downtown by Elvis.  Should we provide transporation to and from the hotel to the chapel?  We were thinking of renting a "bus" but some of my friends are telling me I don't need to provide transportation.  Thoughts?

Re: Transportation from hotel to ceremony

• Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it is in your budget, I would definitely provide the transportation. We will not be providing transportation but we are also not having a "Wedding" in Vegas... we are "getting married" in Vegas :)
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Logistically, it might be easier to rent a bus.  Then you don't have to worry about stragglers running late, people getting lost, people trying to find parking, etc.  If you don't rent a bus, be sure to schedule in plenty of time to allow people to get there; it's not very far, but people will probably still have trouble because it's not a wedding day unless something goes wrong.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards